Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am not hacking stop being dumb thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
So a leaderboards Bedwars player is calling me Hacker over and over again. She is telling me I got 4 block reach. I hack and more. I play with lunar client. After watching this youtube video. She started calling me a hacker. Here is the video. So you guys vote do I hack or not. Also keep the following things in mind before watching the video.

# I had 200 to 300+ ms in the video.
# I was dropping FPS.
# I was using a mod called particles mod. What this mod does is it multiplies the particles and it registers the particles before I get the hit.So even if from my POV it looks like I am hitting them from far away but the player I was hitting will not take any damage. For this reason between the hit and particles is messed up. But I still get the same reach as normal Minecraft has. (3 blocks)
# My FOV was at 90. If you are used to playing in lower FOV then it might look sketchy to you only.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bODmkOIyJBM&t=1s

PersonMan69

High ping usually doesn't make you look sketchy from the first person perspective, and the player you're mentioning stated themself that they use 95 fov so your fov isn't the problem. The particle mod doesn't render particles earlier than the hit, it just multiplies the particles appearing on your screen when you hit an entity from your own point of view. I'm not saying you're cheating but your counter arguments don't make much sense

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
caRCeQuack

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
High ping usually doesn't make you look sketchy from the first person perspective, and the player you're mentioning stated themself that they use 95 fov so your fov isn't the problem. The particle mod doesn't render particles earlier than the hit, it just multiplies the particles appearing on your screen when you hit an entity from your own point of view. I'm not saying you're cheating but your counter arguments don't make much sense
I mean when I use the particles mod it multiplies the particle but If i hit a player from 4 block the particles still shows but I do not damage the player. This is what I meant.

PersonMan69

I mean when I use the particles mod it multiplies the particle but If i hit a player from 4 block the particles still shows but I do not damage the player. This is what I meant.
That is not what the particle mod does. It only multiplies the particles you get when a hit registers on your client side, even if it didn't register to the server side. So it doesn't render particles when you're 4 blocks away from the entity you hit (if you're not using reach your particle mod won't do that)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
caRCeQuack

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
That is not what the particle mod does. It only multiplies the particles you get when a hit registers on your client side, even if it didn't register to the server side. So it doesn't render particles when you're 4 blocks away from the entity you hit (if you're not using reach your particle mod won't do that)
Yes. From my POV it looks skechy but from other player's POV it looks normal.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I'm the leaderboard player mentioned. I'm not gonna say anything about whether he is hacking or not, I believe he his. I'm also not going to repeat anything PersonMan has already said.
I just want to clear some things up:

"is calling me a hacker over and over again" Other than the first time I hackusated you, it was you who kept bringing it up, saying things like https://prnt.sc/so5czz etc.

Playing with lunar client does not mean you are legit, it is possible to hack using both software and hardware with it.

"After watching this video she called me a hacker" I called you out before that video. That video has no proof you are hacking, I've said that several times, although all your fights are sketchy.

"I had 200-300ms in the video" You said you had less than 200ms earlier. https://prnt.sc/so5ml5

"I was dropping FPS" Funny, when I have low FPS I play worse, didn't know you got reach and killaura from lower FPS.

None of your "proof" that you are legit or counterarguments are at all valid.

Also I think it's funny how you fall so many times when speedbridging while recording, but when you aren't recording you don't fall at all.

In discord you were saying the reason I hackusated you is because you were better than me.
We have fought twice, both times both of us were in a party of 2. The first time I 1v2'd you both easily (which was when I first hackusated you) the second time we 2v2'd you.
If I hackusated people better than me, don't you think I'd be hackusating actually good players like front, nirahz, and salti?

I am 100% sure you are hacking, although your video does not have proof of it.

Also I have never hackusated you ingame, only in a discord server (not jartex's)

Status
Not open for further replies.