Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am not hacking stop being dumb thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
So a leaderboards Bedwars player is calling me Hacker over and over again. She is telling me I got 4 block reach. I hack and more. I play with lunar client. After watching this youtube video. She started calling me a hacker. Here is the video. So you guys vote do I hack or not. Also keep the following things in mind before watching the video.

# I had 200 to 300+ ms in the video.
# I was dropping FPS.
# I was using a mod called particles mod. What this mod does is it multiplies the particles and it registers the particles before I get the hit.So even if from my POV it looks like I am hitting them from far away but the player I was hitting will not take any damage. For this reason between the hit and particles is messed up. But I still get the same reach as normal Minecraft has. (3 blocks)
# My FOV was at 90. If you are used to playing in lower FOV then it might look sketchy to you only.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bODmkOIyJBM&t=1s

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
caRCeQuack

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
I'm the leaderboard player mentioned. I'm not gonna say anything about whether he is hacking or not, I believe he his. I'm also not going to repeat anything PersonMan has already said.
I just want to clear some things up:

"is calling me a hacker over and over again" Other than the first time I hackusated you, it was you who kept bringing it up, saying things like https://prnt.sc/so5czz etc.

Playing with lunar client does not mean you are legit, it is possible to hack using both software and hardware with it.

"After watching this video she called me a hacker" I called you out before that video. That video has no proof you are hacking, I've said that several times, although all your fights are sketchy.

"I had 200-300ms in the video" You said you had less than 200ms earlier. https://prnt.sc/so5ml5

"I was dropping FPS" Funny, when I have low FPS I play worse, didn't know you got reach and killaura from lower FPS.

None of your "proof" that you are legit or counterarguments are at all valid.

Also I think it's funny how you fall so many times when speedbridging while recording, but when you aren't recording you don't fall at all.

In discord you were saying the reason I hackusated you is because you were better than me.
We have fought twice, both times both of us were in a party of 2. The first time I 1v2'd you both easily (which was when I first hackusated you) the second time we 2v2'd you.
If I hackusated people better than me, don't you think I'd be hackusating actually good players like front, nirahz, and salti?

I am 100% sure you are hacking, although your video does not have proof of it.

Also I have never hackusated you ingame, only in a discord server (not jartex's)
I sometimes got 200 to 300 ms in the video. But normally I get 178. Also when I am recording my camera is more choppy and laggy. So I sometimes fall many times in my videos. When I am not recording my gameplay is really smooth. It may be smooth in the video but when I am playing it is very laggy for me. Also, I drop a lot of FPS when I am recording. Also if you have killed me then you know I am not hacking. Because it is super super hard to kill a hacker with 4 block reach. You will get destroyed with a 3.5 block reach. (Try it on pvplands there you can fight a bot and that bot has 3.5 block reach. You will never able to beat him. Watch swampie's video about the hacker bot.) If I had 4 blocks reach you would never ever killed me in a fair 1v1.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Ok? SammyGreen has 300ms and is every single fight of his fishy? Nope.
I get why you fall when speedbridging if you have lower fps, didn't think about that.
Killing someone with 4 block reach is not hard to do. If you jump on them you can kill someone with 8 or even 10 block reach. Oh also fireballs, blocktrapping, and bows exist. So do pots and pearls. Also you can suprise them when their killaura is off. Fighting a bot with reach is MUCH harder than fighting a player with reach.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
caRCeQuack

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
Ok? SammyGreen has 300ms and is every single fight of his fishy? Nope.
I get why you fall when speedbridging if you have lower fps, didn't think about that.
Killing someone with 4 block reach is not hard to do. If you jump on them you can kill someone with 8 or even 10 block reach. Oh also fireballs, blocktrapping, and bows exist. So do pots and pearls. Also you can suprise them when their killaura is off. Fighting a bot with reach is MUCH harder than fighting a player with reach.
I meant a fair 1v1 like buildUHC with no bows and lavas. You never killed me with bows fireballs.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
And a 1v1 is proof that you are legit, how exactly?

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
If you someone hackusates you, you know you can report it right? Otherwise, just ignore them because getting hackusated by anyone is common

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
holy fight, I mean Abbee is right

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
If you someone hackusates you, you know you can report it right? Otherwise, just ignore them because getting hackusated by anyone is common
report them for what? telling someone they're cheating on discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.