Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am not hacking stop being dumb thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
So a leaderboards Bedwars player is calling me Hacker over and over again. She is telling me I got 4 block reach. I hack and more. I play with lunar client. After watching this youtube video. She started calling me a hacker. Here is the video. So you guys vote do I hack or not. Also keep the following things in mind before watching the video.

# I had 200 to 300+ ms in the video.
# I was dropping FPS.
# I was using a mod called particles mod. What this mod does is it multiplies the particles and it registers the particles before I get the hit.So even if from my POV it looks like I am hitting them from far away but the player I was hitting will not take any damage. For this reason between the hit and particles is messed up. But I still get the same reach as normal Minecraft has. (3 blocks)
# My FOV was at 90. If you are used to playing in lower FOV then it might look sketchy to you only.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bODmkOIyJBM&t=1s

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
she didn't hackusate him in-game
i’m not saying she did i’m saying that if you do get hackusated *ingame* then you can, i also stated that you should just ignore or block them. I don’t want this to start into an argument so i’m going to unwatch this thread.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
no i understand but many people are telling him to report her and i'm confused why they're saying that lol

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yeah hackusating should not get you banned.
at most it should be a mute
you're missing the point. i know it's against the rules to hackusate people in-game, but she never did so in-game and people are telling him to report her. for what, exactly? saying some things on discord?

EL_BaRTo4

So a leaderboards Bedwars player is calling me Hacker over and over again. She is telling me I got 4 block reach. I hack and more. I play with lunar client. After watching this youtube video. She started calling me a hacker. Here is the video. So you guys vote do I hack or not. Also keep the following things in mind before watching the video.

# I had 200 to 300+ ms in the video.
# I was dropping FPS.
# I was using a mod called particles mod. What this mod does is it multiplies the particles and it registers the particles before I get the hit.So even if from my POV it looks like I am hitting them from far away but the player I was hitting will not take any damage. For this reason between the hit and particles is messed up. But I still get the same reach as normal Minecraft has. (3 blocks)
# My FOV was at 90. If you are used to playing in lower FOV then it might look sketchy to you only.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bODmkOIyJBM&t=1s
This post haven't if u arent cheating why u posted this i founded a lot of persons saying " YOU ARE A HACKER " but i Just ignore them. So if it's in the leaderboards it doesn't mean anything it's just a player like the others. If he/She keep hackusating you Just report.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
yeah hackusating should not get you banned.
at most it should be a mute
Hackusating just gets you warned if I'm correct, and you need to actually say "<players ign> hacks" in a single message. So you will rarely get punished even if you do it.

And for everyone saying "just report them":
I have said, and will say again I never hackusated him in game, I didn't even hackusate them on jartex's official discord. Before posting you should actually read the replies I have previously made.

xCitronsLV

I understand your problem today got hackusated by a guy on leaderboards ignore them some of them without getting carried cant know what's normal gameplay,

Status
Not open for further replies.