Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get good teammates in BedWars?

Burpery

Banned
IGN
Burpery
Whenever I played random bedwars w/ teammates they usually ended up getting forge upgrades, build crappy ass defend, bridges slow AF + fails normal bridging, starts to griefs with fireballs, and basically can't do anything besides camping in the generator. And If I ended up insulting/swearing at them, they're just gonna go on the forums and cry about it, and report me for swearing/insulting them like seriously?

+Extra threads: Why does those son of a moron doesn't get muted for using caps lock, while I literally got muted for using caps lock 2 damn times.

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
well umm when u find good teamates ask them for party or find good players on discord ez
Yea, u just gotta join the jartex bedwars vc and ppl Players will prolly party u or else find a sweaty jartex discord server and get in a vc on that :D

oNewzy

Um.. go in a party I guess. Because, if you queue solo queue doubles/triples/quads your teamates will be random.

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
You could just party with some friends or people are are looking for parties.

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
make friends obviously
hanging in discord works a bit , fighting with/against them to show ur skill /see their skill often makes friends

get rank , nons cum when they see rank

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Whenever I played random bedwars w/ teammates they usually ended up getting forge upgrades, build crappy ass defend, bridges slow AF + fails normal bridging, starts to griefs with fireballs, and basically can't do anything besides camping in the generator. And If I ended up insulting/swearing at them, they're just gonna go on the forums and cry about it, and report me for swearing/insulting them like seriously?

+Extra threads: Why does those son of a moron doesn't get muted for using caps lock, while I literally got muted for using caps lock 2 damn times.
get good urself no one wants to carry you its not their fault you lost

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator

Just p someone and its so betetr for communicate and stuff

bluewolf

You can do 1/4 say abc and whoever says abc u can invite them and they might be good