Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do you guys feel about the current BedWars maps?

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Yes, remove Yoshi and that really bad sci-fi map on solo.

lilynguyen

Donator
it would be cool if yoshi map was removed and more rush maps with 32 block rushes

FusionZoid

Donator
Donator
IGN
FusionZoid
Hello~!

So, today I was thinking about the current BedWars maps that we all are playing on. And they haven't been changed for literal months! Around like 6 months if I'm not mistaken. The last time we had new maps were in Halloween! And so far, I haven't seen any builders or normal players making any sort of progress on any sort of map they may be building.

So, I have 2 questions for the people who play Bedwars...

How do you feel about the current maps we got?

If there were to be ANY maps to be added in the near future, how would you like them to be?

I honestly just want to see some new things added to BedWars. There hasn't been an update to it in literal months! I believe that should be changed. What are your thoughts? Please share them with me in the comments.

Thanks~! <3
I agree that the current maps are kind of getting boring and If new maps were to be added I hope they will not be like that angry birds map where the islands are like 100 blocks apart from eachother it takes a long time to get to other islands I would like maps where the islands are a bit closer like the balloon map sorry Idk the names of the maps

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JartexBOT

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
I agree that the current maps are kind of getting boring and If new maps were to be added I hope they will not be like that angry birds map where the islands are like 100 blocks apart from eachother it takes a long time to get to other islands I would like maps where the islands are a bit closer like the balloon map sorry Idk the names of the maps
true, true.

In my opinion, the 8-Iron Rush maps and 12-Iron rush are the best ones. Don't get me wrong, the Yoshi map is a very well built map but the islands are just WAY too far apart. Some times it takes like a stack and 16 - 32 blocks to get to the other island which is just stupid in my opinion.

FusionZoid

Donator
Donator
IGN
FusionZoid
true, true.

In my opinion, the 8-Iron Rush maps and 12-Iron rush are the best ones. Don't get me wrong, the Yoshi map is a very well built map but the islands are just WAY too far apart. Some times it takes like a stack and 16 - 32 blocks to get to the other island which is just stupid in my opinion.
yea thats what I'm saying even 32 is still kind of bearable but on that angry bird map with the pigs u need more then a stack of blocks to go diagonally to rush the other island which is wayyyyyy toooo much