Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Do you guys like/watch anime ?

KillBandit

Addicted Member
I know many say ... " anime is dumb " or " anime is for kids " but I personally like it lol .

Does anyone else like anime?

I gave it a thought yesterday , and we can actually introduce a new
Game Mode based on the anime Naruto .!!

Would you guys like a gamemode based on Naruto ? ( Ofcourse if the idea is good , possible ,accepted by the developers and added to Jartex )

WallyM

Donator
Donator
I don't mind people who enjoy/watch anime. I respect everyone who does not or watches anime but, I don't watch it because it is confusing for me lmfao

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KillBandit

KillBandit

Addicted Member
I don't mind people who enjoy/watch anime. I respect everyone who does not or watches anime but, I don't watch it because it is confusing for me lmfao
Ohh ik ik , many ppl find it confusing as well , you can start with a easy and simple anime

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I like anime but naruto is the worst shonen nocap,fkin bleach had lesser fillers than naruto

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
I don't like anime. I don't even get what's happening on the screen. Its like those edgy cringe Indian soap operas except its animated and instead of dramatic transitions there are references and confusing irony.

If you watch anime, cool. I don't really dislike anime watchers per se, but I do indeed hate the people who call themselves "weebs", people who are so big a fan of anime they literally make it their identity, some even try to culturally appropriate it but fail horribly. This is probably why I prejudiced before reading this thread that you were gonna misspell a lot and start a sensitive political argument in my DMS.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Its a personal choice , sometimes I like and sometimes its bullshit

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KillBandit

KillBandit

Addicted Member
I don't like anime. I don't even get what's happening on the screen. Its like those edgy cringe Indian soap operas except its animated and instead of dramatic transitions there are references and confusing irony.

If you watch anime, cool. I don't really dislike anime watchers per se, but I do indeed hate the people who call themselves "weebs", people who are so big a fan of anime they literally make it their identity, some even try to culturally appropriate it but fail horribly. This is probably why I prejudiced before reading this thread that you were gonna misspell a lot and start a sensitive political argument in my DMS.
Damn , I was just asking lol šŸ˜‚
Chill I wont spam ur dms XD

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
meh I like Darling on franxx
Naruto is toooooo old

icewarlock

nah i dont like anime but i used to watch naruto as a kid and would be nice to see a game mode about it