Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Do you guys like/watch anime ?

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch JojoWatch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo, Watch Jojo

With that, I rest my case.

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
I don't watch anime at all, I've neve seen it before and I don't think I'll ever watch it, I have also never seen this Naruto guy

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
"Yes, I watch anime. I have above average size genitals and I am a well contributing and respected citizen of my country and I do not live in my mom's basement playing among us and eating Ninja takis and fapping to hentai all day, all night. I am not lying."

- Some random incessant liar, ????-2021

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
"Yes, I watch anime. I have above average size genitals and I am a well contributing and respected citizen of my country and I do not live in my mom's basement playing among us and eating Ninja takis and fapping to hentai all day, all night. I am not lying."

- Some random incessant liar, ????-2021
Before you type some shit, this was satirical dumbasses, don't ratio me for stereotyping weebs for an unfunny joke