Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How can I record smoothly

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
Hello fellas. I have been wanting to become a Staff member in Jartex but I don't have the requirements to apply yet, the thing that I am currently struggling with is my OBS FPS. I have a Low-End PC, the thing that I am struggling is with my OBS FPS and not my in-game FPS, example : While recording my Minecraft FPS is pretty stable 100-60fps but, my OBS FPS is really throwing it off. Bandicam is the best recorder I have yet used but my PC still struggles to get a stable FPS, I get 30 fps for 1 sec and thenit keeps on dropping to 1 to 5 fps.

Specs~

Processor : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz

RAM : 4096MB

Edition : Windows 10 Pro

GPU : Intel(R) Graphics

CPU : Core I4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone is expert on recordings and optimizing them, please reply this or DM me on Discord Izag🍃#1285.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
pretty sure to become a staff member u gotta meet many other requirements.....welp that aside

i would suggest changing u power plan also use the xbox game bar or replay mod as in my view they consume fewer fps when compared to the screen capture software's out there also b4 u record ur game ....u gotta lower all ur video settings so that u can get more fps

for example, using sm client like salwyr or lunar

Jangrodath

Hello fellas. I have been wanting to become a Staff member in Jartex but I don't have the requirements to apply yet, the thing that I am currently struggling with is my OBS FPS. I have a Low-End PC, the thing that I am struggling is with my OBS FPS and not my in-game FPS, example : While recording my Minecraft FPS is pretty stable 100-60fps but, my OBS FPS is really throwing it off. Bandicam is the best recorder I have yet used but my PC still struggles to get a stable FPS, I get 30 fps for 1 sec and thenit keeps on dropping to 1 to 5 fps.

Specs~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone is expert on recordings and optimizing them, please reply this or DM me on Discord Izag🍃#1285.
Download obs easy to use
here is some setting's i would recommend
Is these do not help then i would recommend getting a new pc

Attachments

• Screenshot_70.png
    Screenshot_70.png
    312.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_71.png
    Screenshot_71.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_72.png
    Screenshot_72.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_73.png
    Screenshot_73.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_74.png
    Screenshot_74.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_75.png
    Screenshot_75.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 11
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Izag

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
Download obs easy to use
here is some setting's i would recommend
Is these do not help then i would recommend getting a new pc
I have obs and I still have the same issue.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Izag

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
pretty sure to become a staff member u gotta meet many other requirements.....welp that aside

i would suggest changing u power plan also use the xbox game bar or replay mod as in my view they consume fewer fps when compared to the screen capture software's out there also b4 u record ur game ....u gotta lower all ur video settings so that u can get more fps

for example, using sm client like salwyr or lunar
Yes, I gave completed all of the requirements. I have optimized my power plan to Azurite Performance. Azurite is a free app that boost your fps.

ShivBoiii

IGN
ShivBoiii
you can try using a different recording software such as oCam. i find it gives me better fps than obs.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
do you have an nvidia gpu? if yes then get shadowplay and record using that, otherwise you can use something like medal

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX

Specs~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw a good program to record videos which is FBX Game Recorder. It's made for low end PCs like yours. It just haves the program's text on a corner but it's still pretty good I recommend it!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Izag

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
I saw a good program to record videos which is FBX Game Recorder. It's made for low end PCs like yours. It just haves the program's text on a corner but it's still pretty good I recommend it!
I will try it. Thanks for helping me!