Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How can I record smoothly

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
Hello fellas. I have been wanting to become a Staff member in Jartex but I don't have the requirements to apply yet, the thing that I am currently struggling with is my OBS FPS. I have a Low-End PC, the thing that I am struggling is with my OBS FPS and not my in-game FPS, example : While recording my Minecraft FPS is pretty stable 100-60fps but, my OBS FPS is really throwing it off. Bandicam is the best recorder I have yet used but my PC still struggles to get a stable FPS, I get 30 fps for 1 sec and thenit keeps on dropping to 1 to 5 fps.

Specs~

Processor : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz

RAM : 4096MB

Edition : Windows 10 Pro

GPU : Intel(R) Graphics

CPU : Core I4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone is expert on recordings and optimizing them, please reply this or DM me on Discord Izag🍃#1285.

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
I personally tried to use Medal to test it, but it doesn't recognize Lunar Client, so I'm unable to use it with Minecraft unfortunately.

Im also tryna find a workaround for this, If I find anything ill let you know

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Im also tryna find a workaround for this, If I find anything ill let you know
I'd be glad to test if you find a way to record Lunar Client!

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
i recently came across new low-end recorders give it a try maybe these will work out for you
1. FBX game recorder
2.D3Dgear
3.Dxtory

all above 3 worked on my trash laptop perfectly fine so it won't b much of a problem

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Hi there Izag Izag I had the same problem as you, low-end pc couldn't record over 60fps fps keeps dropping and is basically un-playable while using bandicam, I've got a solution for you but I don't thi nk you'll like it very much.

What I used to do is that when I die to a hacker in game I would spectate him, exit fullscreen mode and record him while being in minimized windowed mode. I used to get from 30fps fullscreen mode to 90-100 fps and had no problems whatsoever.

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
Since you have good pc specs you should use OBS and change the settings I have done this before it makes my video smoother there's a Opinion of 2k/4k

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
1) use Windows Game bar
2) set render distance to 2
3) Graphics fast, clouds off, smooth lighting off, particles minimal
4) use optifine or a fps boosting client
5) if you have a laptop go to battery settings and set to "best performance"
6) go to intel HD control panel ==> power ==> "Maximum Performance" | 3D ==> Application optimal mode ==> "Enabled" | 3D ==> General Settings "Performance"
7) Don't use your pc when it is hot
8) Close all background apps (lots of apps and bloatware are running in the background without you knowing, check which are running on task manager)
9) If you have a laptop record while it is plugged in
10) Get a texture pack with a small resolution. I recommend Rodrigo 4x4. Very beautiful and simple texture pack with fps boost
11) Try to set up a light distro of linux and install minecraft on it. Windows is a pretty heavy OS in comparison.
Dang, I just downloaded Rodrigo 8x cause of this post and I’m hooked now lol. Its such a simple and nice pack

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Dang, I just downloaded Rodrigo 8x cause of this post and I’m hooked now lol. Its such a simple and nice pack
xD ikr but for some reason.....m loosing sm fps with must b cus of smooth lighting along w it :<

OrangeHyy

IGN
OrangeHyy
Hello fellas. I have been wanting to become a Staff member in Jartex but I don't have the requirements to apply yet, the thing that I am currently struggling with is my OBS FPS. I have a Low-End PC, the thing that I am struggling is with my OBS FPS and not my in-game FPS, example : While recording my Minecraft FPS is pretty stable 100-60fps but, my OBS FPS is really throwing it off. Bandicam is the best recorder I have yet used but my PC still struggles to get a stable FPS, I get 30 fps for 1 sec and thenit keeps on dropping to 1 to 5 fps.

Specs~

Processor : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz

RAM : 4096MB

Edition : Windows 10 Pro

GPU : Intel(R) Graphics

CPU : Core I4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone is expert on recordings and optimizing them, please reply this or DM me on Discord Izag🍃#1285.
uh, bro you need to upgrade your pc but use oCam studio its very good app