Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How can I record smoothly

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
Hello fellas. I have been wanting to become a Staff member in Jartex but I don't have the requirements to apply yet, the thing that I am currently struggling with is my OBS FPS. I have a Low-End PC, the thing that I am struggling is with my OBS FPS and not my in-game FPS, example : While recording my Minecraft FPS is pretty stable 100-60fps but, my OBS FPS is really throwing it off. Bandicam is the best recorder I have yet used but my PC still struggles to get a stable FPS, I get 30 fps for 1 sec and thenit keeps on dropping to 1 to 5 fps.

Specs~

Processor : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz

RAM : 4096MB

Edition : Windows 10 Pro

GPU : Intel(R) Graphics

CPU : Core I4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone is expert on recordings and optimizing them, please reply this or DM me on Discord IzagšŸƒ#1285.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Hello, I recommend you use Xbox game bar.
It got 15 seconds to 3 minutes reply and records very smoothly.
Is it really good for low end PCs? As I don't use it I don't know. It's just to know, I personally have a really good PC.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Is it really good for low end PCs? As I don't use it I don't know. It's just to know, I personally have a really good PC.
My pc is low-end, yes. You can check out my youtube channel where I report all the cheaters, it works well enough.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
My pc is low-end, yes. You can check out my youtube channel where I report all the cheaters, it works well enough.
I personally just use OBS and it works very well

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
I personally just use OBS and it works very well
Yes, I use OBS too. I have Xbox game bar just incase if I haven't recorded I can press alt+c and it will record the past 1 minute.

benjo2

Addicted Member
Yes, I use OBS too. I have Xbox game bar just incase if I haven't recorded I can press alt+c and it will record the past 1 minute.
Yea i use Streamlabs to lame to learn how to stream on OBS

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Ooohh, it's very interesting, I will definitely try it. Thank you!

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
Or you can use a program like medal which allows u to take clips of recording between 30 seconds to 2 minutes.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Or you can use a program like medal which allows u to take clips of recording between 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
I personally tried to use Medal to test it, but it doesn't recognize Lunar Client, so I'm unable to use it with Minecraft unfortunately.