Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How can I record smoothly

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
Hello fellas. I have been wanting to become a Staff member in Jartex but I don't have the requirements to apply yet, the thing that I am currently struggling with is my OBS FPS. I have a Low-End PC, the thing that I am struggling is with my OBS FPS and not my in-game FPS, example : While recording my Minecraft FPS is pretty stable 100-60fps but, my OBS FPS is really throwing it off. Bandicam is the best recorder I have yet used but my PC still struggles to get a stable FPS, I get 30 fps for 1 sec and thenit keeps on dropping to 1 to 5 fps.

Specs~

Processor : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz

RAM : 4096MB

Edition : Windows 10 Pro

GPU : Intel(R) Graphics

CPU : Core I4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone is expert on recordings and optimizing them, please reply this or DM me on Discord Izag🍃#1285.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Izag

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
do you have an nvidia gpu? if yes then get shadowplay and record using that, otherwise you can use something like medal
Hello Yuu, I have already said in the Thread that I have Intel "GPU : Intel(R) Graphics." Also, I have tried Medal but had no idea how to use it,

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Also, I have tried Medal but had no idea how to use it,
Figure it out, its quite nice once you know how to use it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Izag

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
you can try using a different recording software such as oCam. i find it gives me better fps than obs.
I have tried it, it really does but because my Minecraft is heavy since I have a shit CPU, my recorder keeps crashing.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Izag

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
1) use Windows Game bar
2) set render distance to 2
3) Graphics fast, clouds off, smooth lighting off, particles minimal
4) use optifine or a fps boosting client
5) if you have a laptop go to battery settings and set to "best performance"
6) go to intel HD control panel ==> power ==> "Maximum Performance" | 3D ==> Application optimal mode ==> "Enabled" | 3D ==> General Settings "Performance"
7) Don't use your pc when it is hot
8) Close all background apps (lots of apps and bloatware are running in the background without you knowing, check which are running on task manager)
9) If you have a laptop record while it is plugged in
10) Get a texture pack with a small resolution. I recommend Rodrigo 4x4. Very beautiful and simple texture pack with fps boost
11) Try to set up a light distro of linux and install minecraft on it. Windows is a pretty heavy OS in comparison.
Hello Squidywardz_ thank you for helping but, the recommendation is just not playable what so ever. You guys are mis-understanding the whole concept. I have said it's not about my In game FPS, my Minecraft FPS is really fine, it's just my recorder fps when i record, my recorder fps goes from 0.44fps to 10fps max.
And yes I have done some of the tweaks you said.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Hello Squidywardz_ thank you for helping but, the recommendation is just not playable what so ever. You guys are mis-understanding the whole concept. I have said it's not about my In game FPS, my Minecraft FPS is really fine, it's just my recorder fps when i record, my recorder fps goes from 0.44fps to 10fps max.
And yes I have done some of the tweaks you said.
is it only happening with mc or is the same with other applications too when u try to record them

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Izag

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
is it only happening with mc or is the same with other applications too when u try to record them
Just MC, I have tried other games like NSFW and it worked really well.

benjo2

Addicted Member
Hello fellas. I have been wanting to become a Staff member in Jartex but I don't have the requirements to apply yet, the thing that I am currently struggling with is my OBS FPS. I have a Low-End PC, the thing that I am struggling is with my OBS FPS and not my in-game FPS, example : While recording my Minecraft FPS is pretty stable 100-60fps but, my OBS FPS is really throwing it off. Bandicam is the best recorder I have yet used but my PC still struggles to get a stable FPS, I get 30 fps for 1 sec and thenit keeps on dropping to 1 to 5 fps.

Specs~

Processor : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz

RAM : 4096MB

Edition : Windows 10 Pro

GPU : Intel(R) Graphics

CPU : Core I4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone is expert on recordings and optimizing them, please reply this or DM me on Discord Izag🍃#1285.
Watch something on YouTube that can improve your FPS in game plus i suggest you use OBS/Streamlabs for record.
And for editing if you don't have payed Filmora you can watch tutorial on YouTube how to get Filmora free.
Love benjo2 <3

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Watch something on YouTube that can improve your FPS in game plus i suggest you use OBS/Streamlabs for record.
And for editing if you don't have payed Filmora you can watch tutorial on YouTube how to get Filmora free.
Love benjo2 <3
I agree with your suggestions, but I recommend OBS instead of Streamlabs, because Streamlabs uses more RAM than OBS and is basically made in order to stream as the name lets thinking.

benjo2

Addicted Member
I agree with your suggestions, but I recommend OBS instead of Streamlabs, because Streamlabs uses more RAM than OBS and is basically made in order to stream as the name lets thinking.
Yea you are right for that one 100%.
Love benjo2 <3

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Hello, I recommend you use Xbox game bar.
It got 15 seconds to 3 minutes reply and records very smoothly.