Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hitreg

brokenCqrd

hitreg on jartex is pure bulls**t

how do i know ?

well basically, i hit a player, i can see the sharpness particles pop out, but the hit doesnt register.

please fix this s**t. it's tilting and its not fun to play.

i would politely ask jartex staff not to delete this post since all the bad words are blurred.

MonsterRageee

IGN
MonsterRageee
I agree but could I ask how much ping that you have while playing on Jartex?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
brokenCqrd

brokenCqrd

I agree but could I ask how much ping that you have while playing on Jartex?
that s**t depends on the server, usually, its 40-60ms, sometimes 20ms, but that stays for 5 minutes then it rockets up like crazy. when the server is doing poorly, its 100-200ms

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep

how do i know ?

well basically, i hit a player, i can see the sharpness particles pop out, but the hit doesnt register.

i would politely ask jartex staff not to delete this post since all the bad words are blurred.
I agree with this, the hitreg is messed up.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - BUG
Hello, brokenCqrd.​
Please submit a bug report if you find any server-related bugs to let us know at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/. When you fill out a bug report, be sure to include as much information as you can and enough proof to help us fix the bug as soon as possible. This will help us understand the bugs more simply. Patience is essential in this situation because we don't have a set period for when they will be handled and paced. You can also get in touch with a staff member if you wish to report problems that could give you an unfair edge or simply ruin your gaming experience. They will notify you and the developers after you send the bug evidence to them if it is in the process of being patched or has already been patched. Both work, but telling a staff member about the bug right away might help it get patched soon. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox

how do i know ?

I accept the fact all bad / toxic words are censored / blurred but still everyone can understand what you typed and where, I might suggest next time watch your language before posting a good thread.

About Hit Register:

I accept the fact Jartex hit reg is bad but tbh its getting better and better its improving like the hit reg 2 months before was totally insane atleast 3-4 hits does not get registerd but now(s) hit reg is way better. And I hope hit reg and other glitches / bug(s) will be improved and fixed pretty soon

tom357

Yes, the hit reg is bad probably because your ping is bad, i personally dont have any hit reg issues on Jartex.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Packet loss is what causes bad hitreg from your end but I doubt it since I have the same issue too. One day I have great normal hitreg and rest of the month i have garbage unplayable hitreg its very tilting and not fun to play at all

• Wow
Reactions: Sav