Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Police Pet 1 Hit Damage , Staff Members inactivity’s in Prison , Lags and Daily things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandzox

So how should I start? This is the most stupid thing I can just post. Firstly this pet has been made to help you farming and not deflecting any damage at warp pvp. It 1 shots you literally . The pet damage is since the start of the season and none of the Developers took 5 Minutes to remove the damage. I contacted Andeh, Ovq and so many Staff members. Still nothing, just saying „will be fixed“. When? Im waiting since last month. And the worst thing you can think about is that lately none of the Staff team cares about Prison. Prison is getting taken over by Hackers and Ban evaders. Every other ranked/nonranked PvPer in Prison already lost their earned stuff. It just doesnt make sense, to add any Clients in Practice, with Level 1 2 3, when you cant even handle Prison. The only Staff members that I can mention is Keeso_ but hes also mostly there when its bored or reports come and not in the time when hackers appear. I saw NovaJason‘s Post and i fully agree with him. I lost so many important stuff beeing kicked from the Server in that time when i take the stuff from my inventory and Im being serious right now. Jartex is falling not gonna lie. The lag was so serious that Jartex got ddos last month. Many lag machines and they needed 1 week to fix it. The lag leaded me to a ban... . Im a member of Jartex since 2018 and i know what im speaking about. I could write much more but it will just be useless when half of the Staff team ignores this Post.

PS: One more thing, I saw that the Guy „Isixez“ answers almost on every Post. I dont want your opinion about this here. Just leave. Thanks 🙏

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
You do You bud.
Haters Gonna Hate. Spreading Lies won't Turn it into the Truth bud.
Now that You've clearly had the audacity to call me Illiterate.
Let's test your intellectuality
Anyone with even half a brain cell would know what the problem is, So let's see if you have the right to actually call someone Illiterate.

Problem
  • Pick a Number from 1-9
  • If the number is odd, x3+1, Iff the number is even, Divide it by 2. Keep the loop going.
  • Keep going forward, Recognize the Pattern without any help from google, Good-luck Smartass.
  • Solve it. (Oh and btw, No Cheating. I know you like to do it, but to prove this point. You need to use your brain)
Requesting Thread Lock - This is going Out Of Topic
(Ps- There's nothing wrong with writing a "Book", about a Specific Game-Mode, especially if it's helping someone else out)
Further onwards, I'll not be Replying to this Post.
Ik that expression I forgot t he name tho
doesnt the positive integers always loop in 1,2,4 and negative integers in 3 (pretty sure one of them includes -5)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sandzox

Sandzox

some people writing their whole life story on a forums post, i find it hilarious
Yea, I totally agree with you. The guy has no life than writing books for a Blocks Game instead od agreeing to, so the Bug gets fixed. But its 2021 what do you expect, right ?

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Btw Sandzox Sandzox u dont have that pet? Or how it 1 shoots? Like u are alone in pvp some1 comes and kills u with first hit?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sandzox

Sandzox

Btw Sandzox Sandzox u dont have that pet? Or how it 1 shoots? Like u are alone in pvp some1 comes and kills u with first hit?
Hey Soso,
Yes I have the pet thats why i dislike this Pet. Its an Unfair Advantage to the other Players. So basically how the works is, if you fight with someone and you both using sword to hit eachother you can deflect the given damage to the guy who you fight. And the damage you give is an instant death. So it just happens in a random time when fighting. It isnt only me, many players have this pet and they are abusing it for Outpost or when you want to use your good pvp stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.