Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Police Pet 1 Hit Damage , Staff Members inactivity’s in Prison , Lags and Daily things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandzox

So how should I start? This is the most stupid thing I can just post. Firstly this pet has been made to help you farming and not deflecting any damage at warp pvp. It 1 shots you literally . The pet damage is since the start of the season and none of the Developers took 5 Minutes to remove the damage. I contacted Andeh, Ovq and so many Staff members. Still nothing, just saying „will be fixed“. When? Im waiting since last month. And the worst thing you can think about is that lately none of the Staff team cares about Prison. Prison is getting taken over by Hackers and Ban evaders. Every other ranked/nonranked PvPer in Prison already lost their earned stuff. It just doesnt make sense, to add any Clients in Practice, with Level 1 2 3, when you cant even handle Prison. The only Staff members that I can mention is Keeso_ but hes also mostly there when its bored or reports come and not in the time when hackers appear. I saw NovaJason‘s Post and i fully agree with him. I lost so many important stuff beeing kicked from the Server in that time when i take the stuff from my inventory and Im being serious right now. Jartex is falling not gonna lie. The lag was so serious that Jartex got ddos last month. Many lag machines and they needed 1 week to fix it. The lag leaded me to a ban... . Im a member of Jartex since 2018 and i know what im speaking about. I could write much more but it will just be useless when half of the Staff team ignores this Post.

PS: One more thing, I saw that the Guy „Isixez“ answers almost on every Post. I dont want your opinion about this here. Just leave. Thanks 🙏

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
So how should I start? This is the most stupid thing I can just post. Firstly this pet has been made to help you farming and not deflecting any damage at warp pvp. It 1 shots you literally . The pet damage is since the start of the season and none of the Developers took 5 Minutes to remove the damage. I contacted Andeh, Ovq and so many Staff members. Still nothing, just saying „will be fixed“. When? Im waiting since last month. And the worst thing you can think about is that lately none of the Staff team cares about Prison. Prison is getting taken over by Hackers and Ban evaders. Every other ranked/nonranked PvPer in Prison already lost their earned stuff. It just doesnt make sense, to add any Clients in Practice, with Level 1 2 3, when you cant even handle Prison. The only Staff members that I can mention is Keeso_ but hes also mostly there when its bored or reports come and not in the time when hackers appear. I saw NovaJason‘s Post and i fully agree with him. I lost so many important stuff beeing kicked from the Server in that time when i take the stuff from my inventory and Im being serious right now. Jartex is falling not gonna lie. The lag was so serious that Jartex got ddos last month. Many lag machines and they needed 1 week to fix it. The lag leaded me to a ban... . Im a member of Jartex since 2018 and i know what im speaking about. I could write much more but it will just be useless when half of the Staff team ignores this Post.

PS: One more thing, I saw that the Guy „Isixez“ answers almost on every Post. I dont want your opinion about this here. Just leave. Thanks 🙏
Hello Sandzox Sandzox ,
I'll obviously reply to this post if you are talking nonsense in forums. I'm obliged to. No need to cry about it like always. Besides this is a public post and dictating on whether someone can reply or not is not really up-to you.

Police Pet.
The police pet was designed to be OP, The perk it was given was that it would reflect back x1.75 Damage, You'd know that if you could actually read rather then calling it out to be a bug, At the start of the season everyone though it was a bug thus we reported it to staff, But turns out it's not really a bug and it's not like pvp is Fair anyways in prisons, if you want to pvp might as well go to KItpvp or Practice.
Kindly don't input false information without the complete facts.

"I know what i'm talking about"

No you don't, Out of personal experience you are very un-professional and childish, This is no place for personal grudges, and you do not give a damn whatsoever about the server unless it directly affects you, This is no place to cry out just because you got banned, If you did and found it unjust contact a staff member, This is no place to cry. Staff is also human they make mistakes, don't you?

Staff.
Just because you can't see staff doesn't mean they are not there, There's something called /vanish, Idk if you've heard of it Tbh.
No staff ignores posts, They do listen. But forgive them for not considering petty posts about petty issues, which are not even proper bugs.
Whenever they find a need of a problem being needed to dealt with, it usually is and if it's not it's due to some complicated reasons. You can't expect to run that many game-modes at a time and have no mistakes, Duh.
But if you still do find this as a bug feel free to report it ---> Bug-Reports

Point Of View.

The fact that you don't consider anything whatsoever while creating this post then having your own personal Bullcrap with no proper evidence/reasoning rather then saying "It's a bug" without any solid proof is a bit pathetic. Why would a Pet be bugged when it's stats literally says "Reflects x1.75 Damage", Need i remind you it's not even at every shot, It's quite rare that the police pet proc's, which is why it's already somewhat balanced, Thus the leveling system requires quite a lot of time so on the early stages it's not even as effective. Just like pvping loadouts, If you think the police pet is fair then Pvping Sword + Santa/Kp should be unfair too no? Since they can 3 hit most people and are quite effective, But that doesn't mean they are broken or anything. The pet is meant to do that. Honestly if you were a 2018 Player you'd be a bit more professional and considerate on what's going on, Please don't lie on a forums post.

"None of the staff team care about prison"

Again, Your personal opinion, Bro at least be stating facts lol.. how do you know they don't care ? Just because you don't see them on doesn't mean crap, and maybe the fixes have already been applied but will occur next season? Have you ever thought of that? So kindly think logically and your opinion is very much appreciated, But try being more considerate

Anyhow, Feel free to report it as a bug or whatever, But if the report gets declined don't come crying on forums and asking for it to be fixed, That's no way to solve a problem. Another Note, keep personal grudges aside while commenting on forums "This guy sixez" You very well know who I am. Thankyou for the input, Next time try to be more factual when posting something like this.

Have A Good Day.
~Regards, iSixez

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sandzox

Sandzox

Hello Sandzox Sandzox ,
I'll obviously reply to this post if you are talking nonsense in forums. I'm obliged to. No need to cry about it like always. Besides this is a public post and dictating on whether someone can reply or not is not really up-to you.

Police Pet.
The police pet was designed to be OP, The perk it was given was that it would reflect back x1.75 Damage, You'd know that if you could actually read rather then calling it out to be a bug, At the start of the season everyone though it was a bug thus we reported it to staff, But turns out it's not really a bug and it's not like pvp is Fair anyways in prisons, if you want to pvp might as well go to KItpvp or Practice.
Kindly don't input false information without the complete facts.

"I know what i'm talking about"
No you don't, Out of personal experience you are very un-professional and childish, This is no place for personal grudges, and you do not give a damn whatsoever about the server unless it directly affects you, This is no place to cry out just because you got banned, If you did and found it unjust contact a staff member, This is no place to cry. Staff is also human they make mistakes, don't you?

Staff.
Just because you can't see staff doesn't mean they are not there, There's something called /vanish, Idk if you've heard of it Tbh.
No staff ignores posts, They do listen. But forgive them for not considering petty posts about petty issues, which are not even proper bugs.
Whenever they find a need of a problem being needed to dealt with, it usually is and if it's not it's due to some complicated reasons. You can't expect to run that many game-modes at a time and have no mistakes, Duh.
But if you still do find this as a bug feel free to report it ---> Bug-Reports

Point Of View.

The fact that you don't consider anything whatsoever while creating this post then having your own personal Bullcrap with no proper evidence/reasoning rather then saying "It's a bug" without any solid proof is a bit pathetic. Why would a Pet be bugged when it's stats literally says "Reflects x1.75 Damage", Need i remind you it's not even at every shot, It's quite rare that the police pet proc's, which is why it's already somewhat balanced, Thus the leveling system requires quite a lot of time so on the early stages it's not even as effective. Just like pvping loadouts, If you think the police pet is fair then Pvping Sword + Santa/Kp should be unfair too no? Since they can 3 hit most people and are quite effective, But that doesn't mean they are broken or anything. The pet is meant to do that. Honestly if you were a 2018 Player you'd be a bit more professional and considerate on what's going on, Please don't lie on a forums post.

"None of the staff team care about prison"
Again, Your personal opinion, Bro at least be stating facts lol.. how do you know they don't care ? Just because you don't see them on doesn't mean crap, and maybe the fixes have already been applied but will occur next season? Have you ever thought of that? So kindly think logically and your opinion is very much appreciated, But try being more considerate

Anyhow, Feel free to report it as a bug or whatever, But if the report gets declined don't come crying on forums and asking for it to be fixed, That's no way to solve a problem. Another Note, keep personal grudges aside while commenting on forums "This guy sixez" You very well know who I am. Thankyou for the input, Next time try to be more factual when posting something like this.

Have A Good Day.
~Regards, iSixez
Hey isizex,
The problem is i dont care about your post.
the nonsense you wrote here is just useless.

Have a good day and I hope i dont see you in Prison next Season.
-Regards, Sandzox

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sandzox

Sandzox

Bud, You will Surely see me next Season.
Lol let's see how you do without anyone Boosting you.

Anyhow, if you don't want to read the post then Don't, The Truth hurts sometimes.
It's okay, Your Tiny Gold-Digger mind can't even Comprehend it. Apologies
(Ps- If you didn't like the post why did you even Read it Lol, Don't try to act like you're on the high end, Because you're not)

Have a Nice Day, Don't Stick around people for them to Buy you stuff. Do it YOURSELF then Talk.
Apologies for going Off-Topic
(Btw Sand, Learn to spell, (Even a child has better grammar, I almost feel bad for you)

Have a Fantastic Day.
~Regards, iSixez
Hey Isizex
Im not perfect neither you and im not gonna explain myself to you, since your a 21 Years old guy, who didnt even finish school. Stop being toxic to people in Prison. The truth was that you cant hold your mouth when someones talking to someone other and about using ace‘s account for the gkits. Isnt that like a boosting thing or ? About you speaking that im getting boosted is nonsense. I have friends who trust me and having you in the /ignore list.

Have a beautiful and a wonderful day
Regards, Sandzox!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sandzox

Sandzox

Bud, Bud, Bud
1- Sharing accounts is allowed. Not Buying/Selling.
Never Flexed that tho, I logged on his account Once. So how does it seem like i'm flexing that?
2- Friends who trust you? Nice friends, You mean the guys you pay to ignore others? Sounds good.
You also mean the people you friended who were somewhat Spenders so you could freeload off them? I was surprised myself when i found out bud.
3-. I'm being Toxic to people? Lol you're the guy who paid others to ignore add me just because you didn't agree with me regarding some nonsense, Then you started trash talking so you call that my fault? Woah bud. You sound so legit.
Hey Isizex,
Im already bored typing your name to every reply but im getting used to it. Since you like to write much and typing a whole book about a Gamemode, im just gonna ignore your next Replies. You already see your changing after 2-3 Replies, that it isnt the same typing anymore as the first Reply. After you tell the truth you recognize peoples other half of the face and this is an example to you. About buying stuff for me. Anything that people bought me is just a jealousy from you. Neither did I forced or asked someone to buy me smth. Still your a Toxic 21 Years old guy who likes to play with people nerves and disturbs almost every conversation in Prison.

have a wonderful day
Regards, sandzox

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
You do You bud.
Haters Gonna Hate. Spreading Lies won't Turn it into the Truth bud.
Now that You've clearly had the audacity to call me Illiterate.
Let's test your intellectuality
Anyone with even half a brain cell would know what the problem is, So let's see if you have the right to actually call someone Illiterate.

Problem
  • Pick a Number from 1-9
  • If the number is odd, x3+1, Iff the number is even, Divide it by 2. Keep the loop going.
  • Keep going forward, Recognize the Pattern without any help from google, Good-luck Smartass.
  • Solve it. (Oh and btw, No Cheating. I know you like to do it, but to prove this point. You need to use your brain)
Requesting Thread Lock - This is going Out Of Topic
(Ps- There's nothing wrong with writing a "Book", about a Specific Game-Mode, especially if it's helping someone else out)
Further onwards, I'll not be Replying to this Post.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sandzox

Sandzox

You do You bud.
Haters Gonna Hate. Spreading Lies won't Turn it into the Truth bud.
Now that You've clearly had the audacity to call me Illiterate.
Let's test your intellectuality
Anyone with even half a brain cell would know what the problem is, So let's see if you have the right to actually call someone Illiterate.

Problem
  • Pick a Number from 1-9
  • If the number is odd, x3+1, Iff the number is even, Divide it by 2. Keep the loop going.
  • Keep going forward, Recognize the Pattern without any help from google, Good-luck Smartass.
  • Solve it. (Oh and btw, No Cheating. I know you like to do it, but to prove this point. You need to use your brain)
Requesting Thread Lock - This is going Out Of Topic
(Ps- There's nothing wrong with writing a "Book", about a Specific Game-Mode, especially if it's helping someone else out)
Further onwards, I'll not be Replying to this Post.
Shush, Mister Isizex.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Bud, Bud, Bud

Hey Isizex,
Im already bored typing your name to every reply but im getting used to it. Since you like to write much and typing a whole book about a Gamemode, im just gonna ignore your next Replies. You already see your changing after 2-3 Replies, that it isnt the same typing anymore as the first Reply. After you tell the truth you recognize peoples other half of the face and this is an example to you. About buying stuff for me. Anything that people bought me is just a jealousy from you. Neither did I forced or asked someone to buy me smth. Still your a Toxic 21 Years old guy who likes to play with people nerves and disturbs almost every conversation in Prison.

have a wonderful day
Regards, sandzox
Oh u thought forums were buged ye?🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.