Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mukjanoo53

I'm new to the game and I was wondering how to grow drugs. Is it like vanilla crops? cause I have it set up like vanilla crops and it isn't growing? nothing has changed since I placed it down!

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Ok but wait I tried mining it and the whole plant broke and I didn't get anything. I broke the white block one after it turned brown?
Hello M Mukjanoo53
I've reviewed your comment and here's my response.

Answer.
If you have rejuvenate on your Pickaxe, it'll automatically replant the crop. It can either be Lag or Rejuvenate Proc'ing. If the crop isn't ready to be harvested you won't get much whilst breaking it.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Mukjanoo53

Hello M Mukjanoo53
I've reviewed your comment and here's my response.

Answer.
If you have rejuvenate on your Pickaxe, it'll automatically replant the crop. It can either be Lag or Rejuvenate Proc'ing. If the crop isn't ready to be harvested you won't get much whilst breaking it.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez
But still, I break any drugs with my pickaxe no rejuvenate and it doesn't drop anything. How do I know that it is ready to be harvested? The cannabis seeds grow 3 high right? but can I still break it at 2?

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Ok but wait I tried mining it and the whole plant broke and I didn't get anything. I broke the white block one after it turned brown?
with a pickaxe? Your drugs might not have grown. The white block drugs (to help you understand thats not the name) must turn brown then it will turn to even browner. And thats when you harvest it with your pickaxe.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
But still, I break any drugs with my pickaxe no rejuvenate and it doesn't drop anything. How do I know that it is ready to be harvested? The cannabis seeds grow 3 high right? but can I still break it at 2?
yes you can. But it won't drop anything.

nihalwarrior

Grave-Digging
I am loging to jartex but its showing wrong password but i am typing correct password but its showing wrong password
i have tryied 12 times

Status
Not open for further replies.