Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mukjanoo53

I'm new to the game and I was wondering how to grow drugs. Is it like vanilla crops? cause I have it set up like vanilla crops and it isn't growing? nothing has changed since I placed it down!

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Drugs take a lot of time to grow up. You can't speed up the process like normal vanilla crops. You need to afk in your cell to grow them. Note that drugs grow only when you are in your cell. If you are mining or at spawn, it won't grow. Also, when harvesting drugs, use your pickaxe and not any other tool/hand.
There 3 stages for drugs, you can see those 3 different stages when they grow. At the last stage, use your pickaxe and harvest them.
R rLilJesus you may lock the thread as it is solved. Mark solution

Sick

IGN
ItisSick
You can fasten up the time of growth by using ur crystals =)

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello M Mukjanoo53
I've reviewed your post and here's my response.

"Drugs"
One of the easiest method on obtaining free cash + Boosters
What do Drugs do?
Well they are just like crops, once you plant them you wait, after being afk your cell (Where they are growing) for a while they'll eventually grow, and once they are fully grown you can successfully harvest them!
(Seeds can be bought from the Drug Dealer for 10 Tokens each, It's a worthy investment, Read further for the location of the Drug Dealer)

How to harvest Drugs?
Well, Once drugs have grown, You can use a basic pickaxe of a "Custom" pickaxe in order to mine the drugs.
Custom Pickaxe:
By this I mean the 2 important enchantments that are used to make harvesting easier and more efficient
-Drug Lord: Increases chance to get more drugs.
-Rejuvenate: Chance to replant drugs from seeds in your inventory
Note: These enchants are affected by the prestige system, A higher level will be unlocked once you have prestiged your pickaxe

There are multiple types of drugs available (Seeds can be bought from the Drug Dealer, Take a left from /warp pvp, a guy in the middle of Ruins will be the Drug Dealer), You can buy and sell your Drugs to him.
Daily Limit: You can only sell a specific amount of drugs per day and once you have sold the max amount, It will reward you with a random booster which can be very good for mining (Tokens or money either way)
Note: The boosters that are obtained are random and the sell price of drugs increases as a player prestiges

Personal POV:

There's no way to boost the Drug Growth so you'll have to wait it out, But in the end it's always worth
I'd recommend planting Each type of drug according to the daily limit, so per harvest it can get you the exact amount for each drug + Boosters.
(This post has been branched off a previous comment)

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
You can fasten up the time of growth by using ur crystals =)
thats true. Type /cell upgrades and upgrade those. Thanks Sick Sick !

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Mukjanoo53

Ok but wait I tried mining it and the whole plant broke and I didn't get anything. I broke the white block one after it turned brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.