Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers are EVERYWHERE

Skriptic

Dear devs, This server is full of hackers I want them BANNED, please get them banned I don't want them to always fly to my bed and destroy my bed through the blocks
then use an anti knockback with kill aura Its SOOO annoying please get better anti-cheats or get more or better, non-abusive staff members, this would help the server a lot most of my friend's don't play on the server anymore because they, either way, get false banned or they keep getting killed by hackers hopefully some staff member sees this and talk about it to their superior.

Best Regard,

Skriptic

S

Shayy

JN is a cracked server so there will always be hackers no matter how hard you try. There is only one developer so to expect a better anti-cheat is quite a lot. You can help though by record and reporting hackers on the forums, here is the link : https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/ The gameplay report section is to report hackers, you record the player, upload the video to either youtube or streamable and file the report, you then simply wait for a reply from a staff member.

Just a little note, please do not make over 3 threads about hackers on the forums, on different threads. It won't do anything to stop hackers.

Fallen_4444th

I agree with ZDXQ. The hackers will exist, mostly on this server, and not any anti-cheat (some of them are extremely weak and very capable of false-kicking someone, an example is ExtremeCraft's one) will expel all them from Jartex's (or any other cracked server's) existence.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
JN is a cracked server so there will always be hackers no matter how hard you try. There is only one developer so to expect a better anti-cheat is quite a lot. You can help though by record and reporting hackers on the forums, here is the link : https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/ The gameplay report section is to report hackers, you record the player, upload the video to either youtube or streamable and file the report, you then simply wait for a reply from a staff member.

Just a little note, please do not make over 3 threads about hackers on the forums, on different threads. It won't do anything to stop hackers.
I wish i was the one to say this first xD

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Dear Skriptic Skriptic , as mentioned above JartexNetwork is a cracked server : That meaning that everyone can join the server using an offline launcher. Therefore many people will join the server with hacked clients just to hack on it (because they find cheating fun and satisfying) and we really cannot do much about it rather trying hard everyday to get rid of them. If you join any other cracked server,you will encounter the same issue (talkin from experience).
non-abusive staff members
^ I really don't know how you got that conclusion from. I've really never heard complaints about the current staff members abusing their permissions so therefore I will take it as a false argument.
-
Also submitting threads complaining about the cheaters or suggesting new anti-cheats won't do anything that will help to get rid of them.
-peace-

Last edited:

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Dear devs, This server is full of hackers I want them BANNED, please get them banned I don't want them to always fly to my bed and destroy my bed through the blocks
then use an anti knockback with kill aura Its SOOO annoying please get better anti-cheats or get more or better, non-abusive staff members, this would help the server a lot most of my friend's don't play on the server anymore because they, either way, get false banned or they keep getting killed by hackers hopefully some staff member sees this and talk about it to their superior.

Best Regard,

Skriptic
If you want them banned it is simple, record them and report them than making a useless thread that will not help

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Oof hackers are so many on the server. But if each player tries to record every single one of them I'm sure it would be a good assistance to the staff team.

GrandGambler

I agree there are a lot of hackers but from the past few days I am seeing less hackers for some reason. I think it's because 2 JrMods just got promoted. :D