Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How you can ban hackers more quickly / efficently if you're a normal player and meet one in game

gamerboi9100

Donator
Donator
So this is just a helpfull tip i always use to ban or catch hackers in my bedwars games or even skywars, so if theres a hacker in your try to not fight him and get away from him as far away as possible, then type "/staff" in chat to see if theres any staff online that you can invite so they can help you with the hacker, just tell them the hackers name and the staff will spectate and ban them. However there aren't staff always online on the server, for an example if you type "/staff" there might be none, in that case i recommend getting a recording software thats easy to use and that launches quickly so you can record them and then upload the video to youtube or somewhere else so you can report the hacker and get them banned.
Hope theese tips were helpfull and you're welcome :)

CertifiedBeans

IGN
CertifiedBeans
Greetings, gamerboi9100

After reviewing those tips, I have encountered a few flaws in your strategy. If you run away and let the hacker kill anyone on your path, before you know it, it will be only you against him, and I'm telling you right now, getting evidence from a hacker based on a 1v1 situation can be difficult.
The second complication a noticed is that not all staff are willing to join a random party invite from someone they do not know.
I suggest just getting your recording setup online as soon as you can, and gather as much evidence as possible!
What I usually do to get solid evidence from a cheater is just dying and spectating him as its easier to obtain solid proof of a cheater when you're not in first person.

Sincerely,
CertifiedBeans

IGN
KnowItAllNet80
Thats pretty cool but is there a way to communicate with a staff member in-game instead of going through discord (assuming its possible only thru discord) and letting the hacker kill me? What if the staff member is on SkyBlock server or Practice server?

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
Thats pretty cool but is there a way to communicate with a staff member in-game instead of going through discord (assuming its possible only thru discord) and letting the hacker kill me? What if the staff member is on SkyBlock server or Practice server?
Then you cant do anything xd
most of the time the staff are offline and the only way to do anything is to report them to get self-satisfaction.

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
sad, i wish there was "/report <username> <action>" command in-game that could alert a staff
There isn't an option like that because you can do the same in the forums and with much more detail.
So my suggestion is to get a clipping software like shadowplay, and clip anytime you encounter a cheater and report them in the forums.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
So this is just a helpfull tip i always use to ban or catch hackers in my bedwars games or even skywars, so if theres a hacker in your try to not fight him and get away from him as far away as possible, then type "/staff" in chat to see if theres any staff online that you can invite so they can help you with the hacker, just tell them the hackers name and the staff will spectate and ban them. However there aren't staff always online on the server, for an example if you type "/staff" there might be none, in that case i recommend getting a recording software thats easy to use and that launches quickly so you can record them and then upload the video to youtube or somewhere else so you can report the hacker and get them banned.
Hope theese tips were helpfull and you're welcome :)
Greetings, gamerboi9100

After reviewing those tips, I have encountered a few flaws in your strategy. If you run away and let the hacker kill anyone on your path, before you know it, it will be only you against him, and I'm telling you right now, getting evidence from a hacker based on a 1v1 situation can be difficult.
The second complication a noticed is that not all staff are willing to join a random party invite from someone they do not know.
I suggest just getting your recording setup online as soon as you can, and gather as much evidence as possible!
What I usually do to get solid evidence from a cheater is just dying and spectating him as its easier to obtain solid proof of a cheater when you're not in first person.

Sincerely,
WildAbbee

IGN
KnowItAllNet80
There isn't an option like that because you can do the same in the forums and with much more detail.
So my suggestion is to get a clipping software like shadowplay, and clip anytime you encounter a cheater and report them in the forums.
i mean, there's nothing wrong in doing that, what if im on a win streak and i have to somehow summon a staff to spectate? the anti-cheat does do a good job in kicking cheaters but its possible to re-connect because it only kicks and doesn't ban immediately.
As i said, "i wish there was "/report <username> <action>" command in-game that could alert a staff"

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
i mean, there's nothing wrong in doing that, what if im on a win streak and i have to somehow summon a staff to spectate? the anti-cheat does do a good job in kicking cheaters but its possible to re-connect because it only kicks and doesn't ban immediately.
As i said, "i wish there was "/report <username> <action>" command in-game that could alert a staff"
That, is a good idea.
Although you can contact them through discord I think this command would be faster.

You should put your suggestion here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/?order=post_date