Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How you can ban hackers more quickly / efficently if you're a normal player and meet one in game

gamerboi9100

Donator
Donator
So this is just a helpfull tip i always use to ban or catch hackers in my bedwars games or even skywars, so if theres a hacker in your try to not fight him and get away from him as far away as possible, then type "/staff" in chat to see if theres any staff online that you can invite so they can help you with the hacker, just tell them the hackers name and the staff will spectate and ban them. However there aren't staff always online on the server, for an example if you type "/staff" there might be none, in that case i recommend getting a recording software thats easy to use and that launches quickly so you can record them and then upload the video to youtube or somewhere else so you can report the hacker and get them banned.
Hope theese tips were helpfull and you're welcome :)

IGN
KnowItAllNet80
That, is a good idea.
Although you can contact them through discord I think this command would be faster.

You should put your suggestion here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/?order=post_date
Yes, I did
Thank you very much!

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
So this is just a helpfull tip i always use to ban or catch hackers in my bedwars games or even skywars, so if theres a hacker in your try to not fight him and get away from him as far away as possible, then type "/staff" in chat to see if theres any staff online that you can invite so they can help you with the hacker, just tell them the hackers name and the staff will spectate and ban them. However there aren't staff always online on the server, for an example if you type "/staff" there might be none, in that case i recommend getting a recording software thats easy to use and that launches quickly so you can record them and then upload the video to youtube or somewhere else so you can report the hacker and get them banned.
Hope theese tips were helpfull and you're welcome :)
thx really important info and tips

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Best tips are if you have a good computer just keep obs or any other preferred software open in the background ready to record.