Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers

marv

IGN
Marvafth
Hello every body I have been on this server for like 8 months I mean the anti cheat is shitty but this week is a hole other level Lila blatant hackers everywhere in a game u can see 8 dudes flying bhopping or using kill aura .. I do t know what's happening but it's killing the game and the server and staff isn t available except rexxmidle ...
Please don't tell me to record I won't spend my time doing the staffs job

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
Hey marvafth, you really can't do much about it, theres no other solution than the two, it's either that you report them yourself or /p invite a staff who's free to help to your party and /p warp them, if the hacker isn't in your game anymore just give their username to the staff. If there's no staff and you really can't tolerate people hacking in your game just record and report at https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/
that's the only way

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Hello every body I have been on this server for like 8 months I mean the anti cheat is shitty but this week is a hole other level Lila blatant hackers everywhere in a game u can see 8 dudes flying bhopping or using kill aura .. I do t know what's happening but it's killing the game and the server and staff isn t available except rexxmidle ...
Yes, the AntiCheat definitly needs a rework done. It flags legit players and doesn't ban blatant hackers (fast enough)

Almay

Donator
Donator
Jartex anti cheat not work well

Solaize

IGN
ZejiYT
The anti cheats is bad and kick legit player for no reason (broken pipe) and blatant cheater hacks like there is nothing

Dragon_Ilulu

Addicted Member
Suspended
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Dragon_Ilulu
"I won't spend time doing the staffs job" you do know that the staff team has other things to do and can't camp in every game mode 24/7 and also can't spectate every single player at once, the staff team heavily relies on reports to ban hackers and if you can't afford that time then don't complain about hackers not getting banned.

Dragon_Ilulu

Addicted Member
Suspended
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Dragon_Ilulu
What else work they have?? Grind coins and other stuff???
If they think their stuff and blah blah blah is superior than the server being free of those hackers then they shouldn't have been made staff members.
Also everyone is right they kick and ban legit players and they let the hackers ruin games and fly like eagles.
Jartex's anti cheat is shit it's even worse than a server with only 10 players.
I think they should just close the server they don't update the modes that's the reason I left it they made tb aka the bridge die. When we all needed the old maps, they didn't give it and when we were satisfied, they added them back and the on change was that they added a underground bridge. Like the server is not dying but it should they haven't updated bedwars that much what new is coming? Some maps that come after 10 months after people suggest them. Learn something from hypixel they have updated bedwars and now there's a new item every week.
I'm trying to say that if you can't maintain the server, just close it.
Hope Max Max and voodootje0 voodootje0 learn something from this post.
They have things to do like moderate the discord, moderate the forums, review reports, applies, and they also have confidential duties, deal with annoying people that ask why they got banned, they need to do screenshares, they need to play Minecraft as well, they need to post updates and they also have a private life and most of the staff members still go to school or are hindered in other ways, what do you except them to do? Freeze everyone in the game to check if they have hacks before the game starts? Do you expect them to literally spend their life on this server??

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Hello there! As someone who left jartex on July 31st, I didn't want to talk at first, but I have to correct something in this post:
What else work they have?? Grind coins and other stuff???
If they think their stuff and blah blah blah is superior than the server being free of those hackers then they shouldn't have been made staff members.
Also everyone is right they kick and ban legit players and they let the hackers ruin games and fly like eagles.
Jartex's anti cheat is shit it's even worse than a server with only 10 players.
I think they should just close the server they don't update the modes that's the reason I left it they made tb aka the bridge die. When we all needed the old maps, they didn't give it and when we were satisfied, they added them back and the on change was that they added a underground bridge. Like the server is not dying but it should they haven't updated bedwars that much what new is coming? Some maps that come after 10 months after people suggest them. Learn something from hypixel they have updated bedwars and now there's a new item every week.
I'm trying to say that if you can't maintain the server, just close it.
Hope Max Max and voodootje0 voodootje0 learn something from this post.
I agree with most of what you said here. Most of the staff don't play tb, tb players need more staff plays tb. Anticheat sucks and devs are not working on tb. There’s no need to talk about maps already. But I need to disagree with this: not only you, most of the old tb players saying “remove this game”. No, that’s just courage of ignorance. Even the worst of TB is better than nothing, because no one has ever faced this situation before (absence of the bridge). I'm not talking about before 2013 (or 2014, anyway), I’m talking about after this date. When MGZ is sold, I wasn't able to play tb for at least 2-3 years. Can you imagine? This is terrible! I can’t explain you my feelings during this because they were indescribably bad.
You should also consider the other side of it. Have you ever thought why they are saying it should be deleted? Maybe because they want to copy it? And maybe that’s the reason why jartex don’t deleted it? I leave it to you to think about.
That’s all. Have a good day!

balamurugan

Donator
Donator
IGN
balamurugan
Hey marvafth, you really can't do much about it, theres no other solution than the two, it's either that you report them yourself or /p invite a staff who's free to help to your party and /p warp them, if the hacker isn't in your game anymore just give their username to the staff. If there's no staff and you really can't tolerate people hacking in your game just record and report at https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/
that's the only way
But if you lost by a hacker what will you do in bw and most jartex staffs are offline only some of them online SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 rexxmidle rexxmidle JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt but he most of times and ataman ataman Djim Djim