Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Lol 15 power Per player is perfect. It was perfect until they added 25 power per player. This isnt cosmic people. No one wants to cannon thru 1k claims. Reduce the power back to 15 so factions like *cough Cough* somalia dont hop on there alt logger and boot in hella alts. I do like the faction mission upgrades. But 60 FRIGGIN PEOPLE? thats over kill and I think everyone knows that. 20 people per faction up-gradable to 40 should suffice. Therefore you can actually raid. not everyone is blessed with and Minecraft alt maker lol.
Even with 15 the max buffer is still 20 chuncks. u can still have a max buffer of 20 like

strongberttwo

IGN
strongbert
Add f fly, so every new play can fly in their own territory. For the ones that bought fly, let them fly anywhere (not only in own claims). This will make new players stick to this server more.

gamerwar13

add when you will break a spawner with silk touch pickaxe so when someone want to raid a faction he can get their spawners

zMilk_

Throw me the L for my crap ideas and/or for being a random for joining the server 3 months ago, but I got some ideas that are for me, is good for the faction community. Some are my original ideas the others are already given or suggested by someone.

— Daily Koth
— Gain access to /fly when in faction claim
— Nerfed special sets (Versace, Santa, Bape, etc.)
— Gain access to /seen. This can help as a piece of evidence to file an insiding incident
👏🏼Make👏🏼unclaimed👏🏼vaults/farms👏🏼illegal👏🏼
— Better loot to all crates and it's chances (especially rare and ultra crate key)
— Fix broken/not working custom enchants and add a description for every custom enchant
— Do not clag clearlag gear/weaponry
— Fix hostile mobs (There was an incident where I was grinding a creeper, I went out the grinding base for a few minutes and went back, all mobs we're hostile to me.)
— Don't let ground items automatically despawn in a matter of seconds, let clearlag do it's thing
— Add /coinflip or /cf and/or /rps (rock, paper, scissors) for gambling purposes
— Add depth strider in most kits or gkits
— Better and more /transfer items
— A /warp grind for everyone to access grinding.
— Make sets/armour last longer
— More and revised /f commands, and
— Access to /eat while in combat.

Random,
zMilk_

Kerla_eZ

Hi ! I have some suggestions and here they are :
1.) Make it so that u can mine spawners whit silk in enemy claims.
2.) Every player sould have 3 sethomes
3.) Bring back the command /back
4.) U can also add Mob Hordes (Mob hordes are mobs that spawn all over warzone and when u kill them they drop loot [Rare , Legendary and common loot]).

MattyZ125

Throw me the L for my crap ideas and/or for being a random for joining the server 3 months ago, but I got some ideas that are for me, is good for the faction community. Some are my original ideas the others are already given or suggested by someone.

— Daily Koth
— Gain access to /fly when in faction claim
— Nerfed special sets (Versace, Santa, Bape, etc.)
— Gain access to /seen. This can help as a piece of evidence to file an insiding incident
👏🏼Make👏🏼unclaimed👏🏼vaults/farms👏🏼illegal👏🏼
— Better loot to all crates and it's chances (especially rare and ultra crate key)
— Fix broken/not working custom enchants and add a description for every custom enchant
— Do not clag clearlag gear/weaponry
— Fix hostile mobs (There was an incident where I was grinding a creeper, I went out the grinding base for a few minutes and went back, all mobs we're hostile to me.)
— Don't let ground items automatically despawn in a matter of seconds, let clearlag do it's thing
— Add /coinflip or /cf and/or /rps (rock, paper, scissors) for gambling purposes
— Add depth strider in most kits or gkits
— Better and more /transfer items
— A /warp grind for everyone to access grinding.
— Make sets/armour last longer
— More and revised /f commands, and
— Access to /eat while in combat.

Random,
zMilk_
i disagree with /f fly as it makes buying spartan+ or fly worthless
/warp grind would make spawners worthless only used for value
Special sets make pvp more enjoyable so sets dont late ages because when pvp lasts ages it just becomes who has more gapples or pots
no clear lag means the server will lag, causing problems with fps rates, /trade is a plug-in for a reason.
unclaimed vaults or farms are the main part of factions, without them factions = skyblock
if the rank rarity changes so you get a rank/ command in crates more often, people will /buy less and also the server will be full of ranked players and everyone will have access to /fly and other pvp related commands such as; regen /fury /rage.
I do agree that ultra keys are very trash but making every key better ruins the economy like you can buy /nick command for 200k before free money was a thing, but jartex charge $10 for it, thats when the economy become ruined and jartex is no longer fun

Status
Not open for further replies.