Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
My list.

Since everyone could schem out a nuking cannon and raid any time of base in less than 10 walls.. I want more types of walls on jartex. By that I mean making regen walls a thing on factions next season. This would make raiding harder for the opponent.

I would want to add more custom enchants and fix the current ones.

I would want to add more special kits, and I would want to add more loot to monthly crates, I would also want to add more gkits and make the daily kit able to level up by chance. So the iron could become p1 iron, and p2, p3, p4, and diamond p1, ( p1 is max ).

I would add more loot to the voting crate keys.

Make insiding bannable because that is basically the easy way of raiding and it breaks the meaning of faction's raiding.

1. There is no need for new types of walls, a base can have around 160 walls, so if you don't have that many walls then its your problem for not grinding hard enough.
2. There is already enough enchants, it takes weeks to grind a god set so if there is more enchants it will take even longer, therefore we don't need new enchants.
3. There isn't much perks you can add to new special sets to balance them, in fact special sets should be removed all together, it isn't fun getting 2 shotted.
4. Upgrading kit sounds awful just because it doesn't make sense.
5. Monthly crate is already OP.
6. Insiding is bannable, but you can just buy unban the next day and this is the reason Somalia won't be a thing next map.

tHermItejUice

Hello, i do agree with all the suggestions but the ones for new custom enchants and i dont think they should be changed. Just make sure they all work, since this season confusion 5 viper 5 blindness 5 and some more don't work at all. Also bring back drunk 3 or reduce versace set damage. Also the most critical thing make the sets CONSISTENT. I have had many times when a versace does 2 hearts and the next hit does 7. Its very inconsistent and makes it nearly impossible to pot pvp. Also make sure people can't hide spawners in unclaimed farms to win f top(karma). Also don't add back spawner durability. That's it. I hope atleast some of these happen. Thanks

Also, to add to my previous suggestion. Please, please do not make it so there are no special sets or anything that players will try to get that is worth it. Because last season pvp was very bland and everyone used gkit god and no one made custom gear or anything like that which made custom enchants kind of useless. You kill someone and they just keep coming back in the same gear. killing someone wasn't very rewarding.

mattyn2004

add drunk 2 no higher and make sets last longer by making swords less overpowered and make enchants like inquis rare as everyone owns it

_Vault_Tec

List:
-Do not re-add Spawner Durability because it was ass.
-Remove webshooter and the dumb custom enchants.
-Bring back Hulk ;) (And if you want to be my best friend bring back repairer in combat.)
-Make unclaimed/wilderness vaults illegal.
-Make covering spawners while being raided illegal.
-Nerf useless spawners drops value. A pig spawners (the lowest tier of a spawner) dub is worth 30k and when you have 2,000 of these..
-Add outposts back and have daily koths instead of 3 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday.
-Nerf the special sets because the pvp is terrible with them.
-Make sets last longer.

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
add drunk 2 no higher and make sets last longer by making swords less overpowered and make enchants like inquis rare as everyone owns it
1. Special sets = drunk
2. Sets durability are fair, it only breaks quick in ganks, swords aren't overpowered the new special sets are, and all legendary enchants have same rarity, so no point changing it for one specific enchant.

xXJamsXx

I’m not bother gonna make a big ass list like I did last time, Mex has f**ked me two maps in a row now, he refused to refund over 1.4b to me this map that was lost from both freecam ceggers and from an insider (54321). Additionally he blacklisted my friend K3dzi0r for having a dox file that he didn’t even know he had, and didn’t blacklist 54321 for putting Somalia hard work down the drain. The only way I will play next map is if there is an Admin with faction experience in charge of next map, someone who will enforce rules about Karmas claims on our south side, they have over 30+ chunk claims, therefore others cant get a chance to attempt us. The admin doesn’t need to know how to program just know how factions works and how to make it fair. On top of this K3dzi0r needs to be unblacklisted.

Your sincerly
Leader of the dominating faction,
Itachi.
Karma and Despite the only factions that can attempt you this map. Karma has that many claims for cannon boxes bacause your faction already fucked alot of claims. For exaple 4x4 claims and i the middle of them 2 of your faction claims.

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
Karma and Despite the only factions that can attempt you this map. Karma has that many claims for cannon boxes bacause your faction already fucked alot of claims. For exaple 4x4 claims and i the middle of them 2 of your faction claims.
Those claims are to prevent a 100 wall super cannon box because there are no raid claim limit rules.

K3dzi0r

unblacklist me and i will write you a list of things you need to bring to factions, what to improve and what to fix ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.