Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - Reset | October The 19TH 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

K3dzi0r

on a real note tho, who fucking asked for mobheads instead of spawners counting to f top? voodoo thinking he can bring in some ''new original ideas'' that nobody thought of before, but nobody thought of adding mobheads counting as ftop value for one reason, it makes absolutely 0 fucking sense l000l
anyways i guess enjoy having a 20 member playerbase because none of the factions players that played so far will play with this kind of hilarious fucking system

SirNemoHoes

As much as me and the rest of Vapee wanted no allies and got it. We are excited for what that brings. The rest of this though. Many of the people I spoke to thought you were smoking something when you made this. Coinflip coming back will be fun but could make players quit also due to gambling addictions. Mobheads for f top value. ????? No one ever even slightly wanted this and as stated above you should make a poll for things like this. This changes the ENTIRETY of factions. I understand you want other factions to win and not have Jihad and Split win every map but by doing this if anything your helping them because now they cant get raided at all with the new f shield. I do like the idea of f shield considering some factions have weak timezones. I understand you guys tried hard to make this update but some of these changes were not necessary and unwanted by many. By you trying to help the smaller factions have a chance you're just making og members want to quit. I quit last map because I got kicked in combat twice, losing my best gear. For the 0 allies you need to be more specific as in: Other factions CANNOT join the faction that is being raided to defend or join the faction that is raiding. Also that other factions can't help defend your base or help during a raid. You and the staff team said you weren't done with changes yet but judging from what we have so far. I don't want you to go any further and fix what the community is complaining about currently. Ex. The whole community wants you to rethink the economy. I respect most of the changes but please listen to me, listen to the community. I would make this longer but I'm lazy atm so this is all you get please change some stuff up.

-SirNemoHoes

Last edited:

Hristy

Donator
Donator
1. "Fortified walls disable 1 shot" cannons making it even more time to raid a max base than it takes now making some bases even unraidable

2. "/f shield" this can be abused in many different ways like:
- Start it up wheb a faction is setting up/ shooting.
- Start it up 8h before the payout.
- Start it up when ur about to get breached & more.

3. "/f top based on mobheads(dropped by hand)" this is just a dumb idea in general but let me explain this:
- It takes up to 4 hits criting to kill 1 SKELETON and lets not talk about blazes and igs.
- You can put up spawners /f shield grind for few hours mine spawners abd go off.
- There is no FUCKING WAY TO RAID THE HEADS meaning the heads u collected will stay on /f top.
- There will be no point in raiding when everyone will mine spawners once the weak timezone is on.

4. " Infinity Chest" If you want new players to have a chance at winning /f top dont't add stuff like that, skyblock sure add it but factions just WHY

#JihadOnTop

VyrthianMC

you shouldve made polls for all the major changes, you basically just removed allies with no poll, removed spawners with no poll and added /f shield without a poll.
you have a poll channel for a reason, maybe use it for the major stuff
also changing the whole core of factions without asking the community is a big mistake u should undo that
IKR

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
100% some random ass skyblockers are going to win because they are used to grinding heads n shit
It not hard to get heads. Just get a mH enchant

Status
Not open for further replies.