Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - Reset | October The 19TH 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hithy

Addicted Member
also voodootje0 voodootje0 could you please explain me fully how the "fortified walls" work, cus what ya'll have stated there would set back cannoning to 2015

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Hello ladies & gentlemen,
I am speaking as an ex-staff here. A staff who had a ton of experience with resets and further more. I have heard many things about this and I am here to giving my opinion.

I have read over this and I genuinely think this might be the worst group of ideas put together on 1 Factions reset ever. You are essentially removing Factions in total. You are removing raiding, spawners value, real cannons & any type of real fun. The community of Factions are people who love competition and raiding eachother. Thats why you, yourself (Mex), allow trashtalk, but in doing this, you are contradicting yourself by saying you are going to remove the most exciting and important parts of Factions for a change. No one I have spoke to, not a single person has wanted any of this but the no allies addition. I as a Co-Leader in Jihad agree that removing allies isn't that bad and I understand how you are trying to make more competition for lower players. But removing all of the exciting parts of Factions is not the way to do that. You are essentially turning this into a Skyblock gamemode and killing the overall spirit. This reset will be nothing more than a Skyblock that allows trashtalk. What is the point of the fun times of trenching & making a base with your teammates while having to potential defend against enemies if you can't even put up real spawner value in the base. You are making it so bases don't exist anymore & that no one can do anything but improve themselves & not effect others. Raiding is one of the most important things that keeps Factions its own gamemode, removing it ruins it.

So after my long explanation why I am voting -1 on this reset, I would like to finish with a final statement saying that the majority of Factions, I have spoken to higher leaders in Vapee & they have also agreed that this new economy is very dumb & do not like it.

We would very much like you to delete this document and take a week or two to talk to your main group leaders in Wrath, Thiemo & Raiding101.

Lastly, another suggestion would be to do a 2 week test map for this and see how does. For example, have a 1 week grace period & the 2nd week let everyone go loss and see what happens before you do a full map.

Thank you for your time,

&

Sincerely,

Flappix~

Status
Not open for further replies.