Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - Future of factions?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
1. Outpost
- This is like a KotH but if you cap it you have access to /outpostshop where you can sell emeralds, iron, gold etc for double price.
2. Redo economy
- The economy like it is now is not working well, because everyone could get 100mill after a week of playtime without building a base or anything.
3. Buffer limit
- There is a faction out there called "RoPvPNr1" with a 50chunk (or more) buffer (=the area between base and end of claims) and its impossible to raid because its just too far away from cannon to walls. So i suggest a buffer limit of like 30 chunks so every base is possible to raid. (This is more like a rule and not a thing where you need to add or code a new plugin)

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
A suggestion would be OP factions where ranks could be bought in game. This would help so that people who grind a lot would be able to get ranks and gkits etc.
-1, because the owners wouldnt do their job without receiving money from selling ranks on the store.

breadalone

how about a non CE factions server, ya know where it was normal factions like back in the old days. maybe some p4 ub4 but thats it and a gapple timer that actually would work like if ya chug a gap you can only chug it again every minute or something idk

Mmbboii/JN

hey guys i have some feedback for you!
(srry for the bad english )
i have some normal points and some points that have to be fixed 100%
here we go
-buy a good anticheat
i know it cost some but buy at least 1 not like a cheap one like back in the days you got kicked for speeds hacks and anti kockback. that brings me to a glitch now . in some places when you enderpearl it says you cant tp in a neutrel terrotorium and you will get kicked for speed hacks i lost some sets because of that.
- mining of spawners ,
to many people mine their spawners if they see somebody outside their base they will mine them. because atleast 20% is hacking and has tracers or check /near. try to make a cooldown of mining spawners or make the rates of spawning way lower and people have to upgrade spawners. you cant water now its a good thing that you did that but you can just place obby + water around it so it doesn't help so mutch
- cannoning
their are some cannoning/base problems like no bufferlimits, limit entities to cannon or claiming with 6 alt factions.
1. no bufferlimit, some fac have insane buffers like romaniapvp had a 2k block buffer claimed by their alts, also iraq had madbulls and kingcoel134 fac. around their cornerbase making them unraidable, make this way lower.
2. we have some max tnt or max entities problems some cannons wont work fully as they are invented to be this comes to the max tnt or the max entites this will also be better if you have a max bufferlimit
3. genbuckets , you cant even make normal walls anymore by genning them . at the start of the season people wont have a propper base because it will cost to mutch for some smaller faction.
-Staff
if i look at staff online right now i will see 1 to 0 staff online. GET MORE STAF if i join faction and im going to fps i will see atleast some hackers waiting to jump kill somebody and fly out of fps. you dont have a good anticheat so you need atleast 2 staff on evry server for making experience as best as possible!
oke that are the points YOU WILL NEED TO FIX!! now get to some points we will need in the new fac!
-dont make a new sever first fix the new server otherwise you will have 2 servers that are both not 100% enyoable , this will also mean you need more staff!
- add more enchantments like the same as you did on skyblock dream and some more , dont make a new tier enchantments, factions is a gamemode to build up but can also be dropped down (because of being raided, insiding etc) skyblock is designed to be a build up gamemode( you will almost never lose your stuff) this makes skyblock to be a better gamemode to slow down the economy or getting of important stuff, so please dont add a new tier enchantments.
- make if you do /f owner [person] only accesable by only co leaders . so you can have mods in your fac but they cant acces the claims.
-make it so you cant fly out of fps this will hacker think of jumpin down in a 1v5.
- redesign keys you can get like obby, sponges , iron, gold, gunpowder make it like you dont get this crap but something descent
-make koth places/reward better , koth is for the best pvp faction and its only good for like 1 week in the reset
- disable tnt for 1 week so we can grind a bit of money and make a little base
-redisign some gkits, some gkits are just not usefull
- DONT ALLOW PRINTERS if you allow it every fac will have sandwalls, filters, and huge cactus farm and this wil make raiding more diffucult and making money way easier
-you could add crop hoppers this wil make cactus farms alot more efficient and reduces lag.
- the last days their has been some jartex lagspikes , like short high pings . im not the only 1 who has this and i dont know how to fix this but coul u guys try?
- IP ban when you ban somebody . most likely the person that is hacking will have a vpn and will come back. there was a hacker faction called europe it has been here for some weeks and they came back on a vpn after they got banned and joined the fac again , came back and hacks even more. finnaly 90% got banned but they made a new fac called london.
- a little glitch when you click on a spawner to upgrade it with a crapple/gapple it auto eats it
- make it when you upgrade spawner it takes xp instead of levels so it easier to level them up
-add al the blocks in the shop i want to design my base nice with all the blocks i can have
- fix the obsidian breaker glitch members can break obby with obsidian breaker even when it is ownerclaimed , now i need to make a cobble box around my base inside my base
- appreantly you can tp to a neutrel/enemey claimed territorium this makes a sethome in somebody's base insanely broken
-remove drunk 3 hacker with insane kill aura / reach / and speed hacks breaks your helmet in 10 sec and after that they will kill you with gapp on.
oke thats it for now! thnx for your attention!!
~mmbboy

7LCMmWR.jpg

Within this post, we would like to talk about Factions on JartexNetwork.

Especially ideas for the future of Factions. We have multiple ideas, but we would like to know what you guys come up with. We are personally thinking of maby a second faction server; this could be an OPfactions server, just a vanilla faction server. Or should we stick with the current factions server and reset this server? And what needs to be added on this server?

We don't know what you guys want...

Please note: We know you guys would like to see an HCF server, but this will not work on a craked servers, too many hackers you can bypass bans and much more. This will just ruin the whole hcf experience.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for factions so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.
You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

kyRhV34.jpg

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

kingace

1. Outpost
- This is like a KotH but if you cap it you have access to /outpostshop where you can sell emeralds, iron, gold etc for double price.
2. Redo economy
- The economy like it is now is not working well, because everyone could get 100mill after a week of playtime without building a base or anything.
3. Buffer limit
- There is a faction out there called "RoPvPNr1" with a 50chunk (or more) buffer (=the area between base and end of claims) and its impossible to raid because its just too far away from cannon to walls. So i suggest a buffer limit of like 30 chunks so every base is possible to raid. (This is more like a rule and not a thing where you need to add or code a new plugin)
you can raid them by left shooting, lol they're not unraidable, but yeah buffer limit is needed

Gpxlordz

1.3x3 pick enchant
2.add back CF
3.crop hoppers
4.f missions
5.better koth
6..nerf CE's
7.allow printer
8.more events
9.buffer limits
10.cant fly in enemy territory/wilderness [gone in 5 sec if not in own land]
11.better economy
12.better /shop more blocks and things
13./kit base
14.buyable gen bucket not from lava things in the nether
15.bow self boosting
16.no tnt limit
17.buyable potions in /shop
18.better anti glitch things i mean my base getting glitched alot of time and no refund
19.better anti cheat, everytime i see kids on fps there will be superman that can jump over the glass
20.make fps better selling pots maybe?and crapple,change glass to leaf or smth maybe make it more small so players can get rendered even they far away from fps spawn
21.Home will disspear in enemy territory in 1 hour
22.can tp to enemy land / neutral
23.~~~~~~

Last edited:

kingace

1.3x3 pick enchant
2.add back CF
3.crop hoppers
4.f missions
5.better koth
6..nerf CE's
7.allow printer
8.more events
9.buffer limits
10.cant fly in enemy territory/wilderness [gone in 5 sec if not in own land]
11.better economy
12.better /shop more blocks and things
13./kit base
14.buyable gen bucket not from lava things in the nether
15.bow self boosting
16.no tnt limit
17.buyable potions in /shop
18.better anti glitch things i mean my base getting glitched alot of time and no refund
19.better anti cheat, everytime i see kids on fps there will be superman that can jump over the glass
20.make fps better selling pots maybe?and crapple,change glass to leaf or smth maybe make it more small so players can get rendered even they far away from fps spawn
21.Home will disspear in enemy territory in 1 hour
22.can tp to enemy land / neutral
23.~~~~~~
Half the things you said are already there ‍♂️

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Personally, I would like to see:

-More events
(Haven't even had a raid event this season)

-Boss Mobs
This would encourage pvp on the srvr and it would be nice to have it as a change because it would be random and not at a certain time every day like koth.

-OutPost
Aswell will encourage pvp hopefully

-Better anti-cheat
it will cost a bit but it will ensure the players are happy and on a leveled playing field.Also people quit cause their base gets glitched or something hence losing community and players that can buy ranks.

-Gen Buckets Buyable in /shop
It really is annoying getting gen buckets in the nether we would much rather prefer buying it off /shop

-Ingame Games
Stuff like CoinFlip or Bar Bets are things u can spend your money on, also maybe something like Duel's where u can wager cash or items in a trade window and at the end of the fight the winner receives it

-Balance of economy
I like the days when 1m was a decent amount and we did'nt overkill everything's worth with xp 3m for 300k xp

-Unclaimed bases
Its annoying when players make massive unclaimed bases with stacks of spawners and just get rich. It kills a lot of the game honestly Couse it involves no skill, Other players have no Raids, overall takes away a lot of the fun, So I suggest unclaimed bases only for gear no spawners.

-Mining Spawners
This is a huge issue that needs to be dealt with, again as I said it kills the fun, there are no raids since everybody just mines their spawners when they leave.If a system was implied that you had let's say 5-10 mins to mine your spawners once you placed them it would immediately solve the problem, hence giving players more of a reason to like actually play and go out to look for raids.

-Mob Coins
Would love to see this implemented honestly, it would give another reason for persons to grind

-Staff activity
Staff activity has gotten a bit better but I would like to see it even

-Warp pvp
I would like to have warp Pvp back, in fps all the hackers just fly out once they are nearly dead or have gotten a kill.Again ruins the fun.

That's About it.I hope you take these into consideration and next season wil be even better

Status
Not open for further replies.