Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions Eternal - Release | February The 6TH 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
what is the ranks gonna be? same prices different names? and will there be 2 factions maps during the same time?

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 K3dzi0r K3dzi0r Kiito Kiito N nikolasalamce hakim251 hakim251 Triflys Triflys Serpentsalamce Serpentsalamce Nutellasalamce Nutellasalamce Flappix Flappix Hithy Hithy Xone Xone cmon shitters pull up to eternal, STOP FOLDING!!!

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
xdddd??
not sure why you tagged so many people but ok

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Xplode Xplode mate ur on the wrong thread

Triflys

Arrydzn Arrydzn you tagged the people that won against you like 6 different times, this wouldnt be any different if they played, stop being cringe

Add 2 more koths daily with better loots, it would be increased the economy for sure.
The main problem is that people keep the good loot on their own enderchests and if they don't use so there is no economy left..
I would be suggesting to add more koths and better loots daily for every new reset. Also it would be a cool thing to add a new system which in offline people can make their deals (atleast 1 must be on between 2)
Also the scrolls from gkits or crates are very very rare and it's very important for the players who pvping. As I remember seasons and seasons ago , it was very hard to find them.. especially black and refresh scrolls. Trust me it's very impossible to make a set or sword..
Can you imagine if just a piece has 7 enchantments , so you need around 7 black scrolls just to finish a piece .. not always 7 but most times yes .. I hope 🙏 it helped you
Thanks.
~~Shalaxo~~

Targon4

guys btw., im just scrolling down the youtube and that really suprised me :DDDDD "all bugs fixed" :) :) :) -> 2019 FACTIONS

fajce.png

Status
Not open for further replies.