Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Disallow people to make a YouTube/Twitch rank request without meeting the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
RealPlaykoo

What is the suggestion about?
Disallow people to make a YouTube/Twitch rank request without meeting the requirements.

Description:
Take a look at this page-

99% of all these threads are from people who did not meet any requirements, probably didn't know there were any and got denied. New people are ignorant and incredulous of the requirements for both Staff and YT/Twitch rank even though it is literally mentioned right next to or below the input field!

People should not be allowed to post applications unless they link their YouTube account directly to JartexNetwork forums and their channel has enough subscribers and meets all requirements to submit an application. This would stop any trolls impersonating other youtubers/twitch streamers and people who do not meet the requirements while keeping it very simple and easy to understand so that YouTubers don't miss out on the rank.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will literally stop 99% of newbies/trolls from applying. The rest 1% would either be accepted or denied based on the votes.

Extra Information:
Feel free to point out flaws in the replies! I would love to clarify any of your doubts or edit my suggestion if you'd like.​

Last edited:

KoptDyan

Donator
Donator
Agree with Swervinng Swervinng
Neutral rn but there's potential in there somewhere

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
How will it know who is meeting req or not? As nirahz said a while ago most people who do this just put in a random number for subs anyway.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Playkoo

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
How will it know who is meeting req or not? As nirahz said a while ago most people who do this just put in a random number for subs anyway.
According to my suggestion can't put a number in there. They would have to connect their YouTube account to their Forums account like we did to discord. The eligibility test would be automatic and they would not be asked for anything as that is exactly the objective of this suggestion.
Hope your doubt has been cleared. G'day.

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
Bro Youtube is connection with discord. Not Jartex Server so i think its impossible

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Playkoo

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Bro Youtube is connection with discord. Not Jartex Server so i think its impossible
I said with jartex oof
Directly with jartex forums like we connect discord and twitter please read it again
1624591726652.png
Just like this except there is a YouTube and Twitch account connection option here
G'day

KillBandit

Addicted Member
Hmm , Jartex can ask Twitch and YouTube for account authorization with which members can link their accounts to Jartex Network website.
This will sure reduce troll applications as a person cannot link someone else's account without having access to it.

An API can also be set between the two platforms which shows the accounts Live follower/subscriber count and Staff team wont have to verify it manually .

This all depends on Twitch and YouTube , as they would be the one who can grant permission for account linking

But a good suggestion indeed

+1 from me

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
+1 its accepted for sure so atleast we wont have some 12 years olds trolling

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
no, it is not, you basically complained they focus on minigames and i told you the reasons why, which are all valid btw.
I mean, I didn't complain or anything like that, but you can believe whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.