Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Disallow people to make a YouTube/Twitch rank request without meeting the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
RealPlaykoo

What is the suggestion about?
Disallow people to make a YouTube/Twitch rank request without meeting the requirements.

Description:
Take a look at this page-

99% of all these threads are from people who did not meet any requirements, probably didn't know there were any and got denied. New people are ignorant and incredulous of the requirements for both Staff and YT/Twitch rank even though it is literally mentioned right next to or below the input field!

People should not be allowed to post applications unless they link their YouTube account directly to JartexNetwork forums and their channel has enough subscribers and meets all requirements to submit an application. This would stop any trolls impersonating other youtubers/twitch streamers and people who do not meet the requirements while keeping it very simple and easy to understand so that YouTubers don't miss out on the rank.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will literally stop 99% of newbies/trolls from applying. The rest 1% would either be accepted or denied based on the votes.

Extra Information:
Feel free to point out flaws in the replies! I would love to clarify any of your doubts or edit my suggestion if you'd like.​

Last edited:

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
+1, Would make life a lot easier peep maybe fix the discord bot before?

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
+1
I agree But I Have an Extra Idea, not only Connecting Your Youtube account There should be a Forums Account Date like the account Should be A specific Time Old Like maybe Like 2 months, and They Should Have Like A Minimum Of a number of Posts and Messages and Something Like that,
Have a Nice Day.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Playkoo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The most important requirements are whether the user meets the subscriber limit and if they are active, there is no actual way of verifying that information and denying them access to a subforum if they do not meet the criteria.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.