Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can salwyrr get you banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbasthegreat

Suspended
Salwyrr is in all a good client.
The problem is that there is an option to change accounts in the client without restarting
will that be considered an alt loader? because alt loaders are a blacklisted modification to the game.
Salwyrr also has an inbuilt anticheat, i hope jartex can connect with it to prevent lag backs when ladder clutching/ ender clutching

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abbasthegreat

abbasthegreat

Suspended
salwyrr is a good client in my point of view. It is proven it is safe and they have made it open- source.
it has all of the essential mods and now it also has a client side anticheat.
the reason i use salwyrr is so my friends can see my salwyrr skin instead of my mc one.
i can also see other users skins using salwyrr.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Salwyrr isn't a hacked client. I agree, but It was a hacked client. The developers didnt knew shit when making this client. See famous youtuber Tenebrous's video talking about unknown clients. He states that Salwyrr has no-slowdown when block hitting, but the devs claim it to be a bug. But if you ever used Salwyrr before their 3rd update, you can block your sword in 1.9+ versions too, gaining a pvp advantage over other 1.9+ players.

Secondly, Toggle Sneak. This client has toggle sneak, toggle walk, toggle sprint etc. But their toggle sneak, and toggle sprint was bugged before their 3rd update. What I meant is, in vanilla Minecraft, we cannot open Chests, Barrels, interact with anvil, crafting table etc., while sneaking, but allows to place blocks on their faces. But this client had a bug which made them interact with these things even when they had ''toggle sneak and toggle sprint on''. They also stated that, the developer of Salwyrr asked the developers of Lunar to make Salwyrr right, so that the client does not violate their rules. (Got these info from both Lunarnetwork/Hypixel forums). This also states that the developers aren't skilled enough to make it a good client.

A problem which I experienced myself : We cannot break blocks in Lunar, Badlion, Laby(I took these clients as an example cz they are one of the most trusted clients out there)while blocking the sword. But in Salwyrr, we could easily break a block while the sword is being blocked. Hold LMB and RMB on a block in 1.8.9 and it may not show animation of breaking it/the animation restarts at 99% on Laby, Lunar etc.

Before these 3 bugs were cleaned, Hypixel blacklisted Salwyrr only for these 3 bugs, which is basically a disallowed
modification there. (Hypixel currectly allows Salwyrr, still worries about the mistakes in the client tho)

!!!! Now, who would play in a client that has tons of bugs. These type of clients must be blacklisted on every servers, even on
cracked. Who knows, if these bugs still exists. !!!!

Last edited:

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Salwyrr isn't a hacked client. I agree, but It was a hacked client. The developers didnt knew shit when making this client. See famous youtuber Tenebrous's video talking about unknown clients. He states that Salwyrr has no-slowdown when block hitting, but the devs claim it to be a bug. But if you ever used Salwyrr before their 3rd update, you can block your sword in 1.9+ versions too, gaining a pvp advantage over other 1.9+ players.

Secondly, Toggle Sneak. This client has toggle sneak, toggle walk, toggle sprint etc. But their toggle sneak, and toggle sprint was bugged before their 3rd update. What I meant is, in vanilla Minecraft, we cannot open Chests, Barrels, interact with anvil, crafting table etc., while sneaking, but allows to place blocks on their faces. But this client had a bug which made them interact with these things even when they had ''toggle sneak and toggle sprint on''. They also stated that, the developer of Salwyrr asked the developers of Lunar to make Salwyrr right, so that the client does not violate their rules. (Got these info from both Lunarnetwork/Hypixel forums). This also states that the developers aren't skilled enough to make it a good client.

A problem which I experienced myself : We cannot break blocks in Lunar, Badlion, Laby(I took these clients as an example cz they are one of the most trusted clients out there)while blocking the sword. But in Salwyrr, we could easily break a block while the sword is being blocked. Hold LMB and RMB on a block in 1.8.9 and it may not show animation of breaking it/the animation restarts at 99% on Laby, Lunar etc.

Before these 3 bugs were cleaned, Hypixel blacklisted Salwyrr only for these 2 bugs, which is basically a disallowed
modification their (Hypixel currectly allows Salwyrr, still worries about the mistakes in the client tho).

!!!! Now, who would play in a client that has tons of bugs. These type of clients must be blacklisted on every servers, even on
cracked. Who knows, if these bugs still exists. !!!!
OK I understand but from my experience these bugs dont exist anymore, also I know Salwyrr Launcher is not a good launcher and there are tons of various better clients. What I am saying is Salwyrr doesnt have that now and if JartexNetwork wants to blacklist the client, someone from staff should play on it and see if it violates their terms and rules now. The reason I am supporting Salwyrr Launcher in this thread is not to bring more players to the client but simply allowing it a chance so the vast number of players on it can play without much difficulty. If Jartex Network after sufficient research on the *NEW* Launchers still find it bad enough to blacklist it then so be it and we would just have to find a new client.

Last edited:

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
I hope one day you will realise things PizzaLover13 PizzaLover13 and stop using this low quality cringe client. I tested 4 just to prove myself and downloaded that unsafe .jar file, made my settings and its terrible. I dont care about the fps boost but the hit registration like its terrible. Its not even normal something feels very wrong. I couldnt play the way I used to, I was getting so weird hits, the hits I was taking was not even normal (my ping was at usual: 75~) Everything feels wrong in pvp, other than your unfair advantages this is a terrible client (fps boost, layout) I still dont understand why are you defending this junk jar file, it cant even afford more than 1 developers, your account is not safe on it (of course i didnt use my premium while testing it) So I am sorry I am not interested in using an "allowed hacked client" which literally gives you unfair advantages, 1 developer which can steal your accounts, awful design and 0 fps boost.
I will be so happy if this trash gets blacklisted, I will see all of you getting 80% of your hits.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
I hope one day you will realise things PizzaLover13 PizzaLover13 and stop using this low quality cringe client. I tested 4 just to prove myself and downloaded that unsafe .jar file, made my settings and its terrible. I dont care about the fps boost but the hit registration like its terrible. Its not even normal something feels very wrong. I couldnt play the way I used to, I was getting so weird hits, the hits I was taking was not even normal (my ping was at usual: 75~) Everything feels wrong in pvp, other than your unfair advantages this is a terrible client (fps boost, layout) I still dont understand why are you defending this junk jar file, it cant even afford more than 1 developers, your account is not safe on it (of course i didnt use my premium while testing it) So I am sorry I am not interested in using an "allowed hacked client" which literally gives you unfair advantages, 1 developer which can steal your accounts, awful design and 0 fps boost.
I will be so happy if this trash gets blacklisted, I will see all of you getting 80% of your hits.
I wish you would realize LordErlik LordErlik is that right now i dont have any way to change my client, this week i am upgrading to premium mc and then switch over to Lunar, I never wanted to use Salwyrr from the first moment I thought it was shady. The only reason I am defending this is because it does give fps boost to some users and a lot of the mods you get are needed by me. At the end of this week I am switching over to Lunar and going to delete Salwyrr forever. And as you say it an I quote "Low quality cringe client" I have no other options because I dont own premium and as you lightly may have suggested, I dont even have the brains and patience needed to figure out an alernative.
Edit: If I am offending anyone with defending Salwyrr Client I am sorry that is certainly not my intent.Also I am not forcing you to use it man, you think its trash and dont wanna use it.. its completely fine

Last edited:

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
I wish you would realize LordErlik LordErlik is that right now i dont have any way to change my client, this week i am upgrading to premium mc and then switch over to Lunar, I never wanted to use Salwyrr from the first moment I thought it was shady. The only reason I am defending this is because it does give fps boost to some users and a lot of the mods you get are needed by me. At the end of this week I am switching over to Lunar and going to delete Salwyrr forever. And as you say it an I quote "Low quality cringe client" I have no other options because I dont own premium and as you lightly may have suggested, I dont even have the brains and partience needed to figure out an alernative.
you have one tho: just use a better client like forge until you'll switch to lunar or blc

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
you have one tho: just use a better client like forge until you'll switch to lunar or blc
trash pc, cant ever run tlauncher at 30 fps and with the mods I want I am sure as hell going to ge 10-20 fps (my vanilla optifine tlauncher avg. fps)

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
trash pc, cant ever run tlauncher at 30 fps and with the mods I want I am sure as hell going to ge 10-20 fps (my vanilla optifine tlauncher avg. fps)
sir, even my old pc without a graphics card, 4gb ram and an amd a5300 managed to run forge at 60-70 fps

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
sir, even my old pc without a graphics card, 4gb ram and an amd a5300 managed to run forge at 60-70 fps
I know sir, my friend has a worse pc than me and still runs over 90% the games I cant run at a decent 45 fps. I have changed my windows settings many times, formatted many times but nothing works I just dont get it

Status
Not open for further replies.