Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can salwyrr get you banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbasthegreat

Suspended
Salwyrr is in all a good client.
The problem is that there is an option to change accounts in the client without restarting
will that be considered an alt loader? because alt loaders are a blacklisted modification to the game.
Salwyrr also has an inbuilt anticheat, i hope jartex can connect with it to prevent lag backs when ladder clutching/ ender clutching

plufle

most client have that option even badlion .unless you join with alt account you cant get banned

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
I hope one day every server will blacklist salwyrr, but no you can use it.

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
why? what did salwyrr do wrong??
Because it actually sucks and worst thing ever to be created. Awful hitreg, 600 avg fps on badlion, 800 avg fps lunar and salywrr gives me max 300. Cringe useless mods, low quality design and IT LITERALLY COMES AS A .jar FILE. There was literally no sprint reset on older versions. Use forge, cracked lunar etc. but do not use this cancer client. Do not use your premium account on it. About servers, it has a weird alt loader thing, and just like I said unfair advantages on older versions and guess what, you can download these version on internet and use it. Its nothing different than using a cheat- both gives you unfair advantages.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Because it actually sucks and worst thing ever to be created. Awful hitreg, 600 avg fps on badlion, 800 avg fps lunar and salywrr gives me max 300. Cringe useless mods, low quality design and IT LITERALLY COMES AS A .jar FILE. There was literally no sprint reset on older versions. Use forge, cracked lunar etc. but do not use this cancer client. Do not use your premium account on it. About servers, it has a weird alt loader thing, and just like I said unfair advantages on older versions and guess what, you can download these version on internet and use it. Its nothing different than using a cheat- both gives you unfair advantages.
I totally agree. Use lunar it is way better. Salwyrr is so bad like every time i load the game it just crashes. But i blame that one on my sh***ty pc.So the moral is Dont use Salwyrr

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Salwyrr also has an inbuilt anticheat
Since when? you can easily bypass it lol
I have used this client for like 4 months and I'm done. Labymod, which I use now gives way more FPS(not only fps, useful modlist too). I don't use Lunar, cz it doesn't launch in my pc. I don't personally like Badlion. BTW, you have other better clients like Labymod, Lunar, Batmod etc. and If you are cracked, premium clients have been cracked by users to make it run on Tlauncher.

Forgot to mention : Salwyrr can steal your premium account.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Since when? you can easily bypass it lol
I have used this client for like 4 months and I'm done. Labymod, which I use now gives way more FPS(not only fps, useful modlist too). I don't use Lunar, cz it doesn't launch in my pc. I don't personally like Badlion. BTW, you have other better clients like Labymod, Lunar, Batmod etc. and If you are cracked, premium clients have been cracked by users to make it run on Tlauncher.

Forgot to mention : Salwyrr can steal your premium account.
True.
you gonna use any client use labymod cause it has various mods and cosmetics.Or lunar if FPS really matters.
Ares client is good too. Not Salwyrr. And salwyrr takes forever to load like why salwyrr?

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
you can use it, many clients has it

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
I hope one day every server will blacklist salwyrr, but no you can use it.
I dont understand what is the problem with Salwyrr? No mod on it is a mod that breaks jartex Network rules
Can you please give some reason why Salwyrr should be blacklisted?

Status
Not open for further replies.