Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can salwyrr get you banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbasthegreat

Suspended
Salwyrr is in all a good client.
The problem is that there is an option to change accounts in the client without restarting
will that be considered an alt loader? because alt loaders are a blacklisted modification to the game.
Salwyrr also has an inbuilt anticheat, i hope jartex can connect with it to prevent lag backs when ladder clutching/ ender clutching

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
I have been using salwyrr for only a year not more and ik damage indicators are punishable but again in the new launcher they are not there and you cant download the old launcher from the official website
why are using using that horrible clien?
Just use lunar or badlion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abbasthegreat

abbasthegreat

Suspended
There is a way to change your minecraft account without relaunching salwyrr.
alt loader is a blacklisted modification

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
There is a way to change your minecraft account without relaunching salwyrr.
alt loader is a blacklisted modification
i dont know too much about alt loader so I am not gonna comment on it but when you login to salwyrr you need to do it with mc open like lunar client so I dont think salwyrr account changer is the type of blacklisted alt loader

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Imagine using your premium account on a client developed by one person, wow what a great idea.
anyone can use any non-h*cked client they want, dont comment on that. you want to use lunar client use it, want to use badlion go for it whatever... also the reason salwyrr has one developer may be bcs they cant afford more, afteral they arent as big as say lunar or badlion maybe if they get a bit more money they can afford more developers

Status
Not open for further replies.