Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can salwyrr get you banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbasthegreat

Suspended
Salwyrr is in all a good client.
The problem is that there is an option to change accounts in the client without restarting
will that be considered an alt loader? because alt loaders are a blacklisted modification to the game.
Salwyrr also has an inbuilt anticheat, i hope jartex can connect with it to prevent lag backs when ladder clutching/ ender clutching

beriz

I have seen staff members using it, I dont think this Launcher will get you banned. You can see the allowed clients and modifications on the main page

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abbasthegreat

abbasthegreat

Suspended
PizzaLover clearly mentioned that he did not mean to attract people to the client
all he did was mention if it was allowed or not allowed. I have been using salwyrr for a while now and with their
salwyrr 4 release, they have revamped the client. the launch is very fast etc.
I do not care if u like the client or not, i just wanted to know if i could use it or not

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
I wish you would realize LordErlik LordErlik is that right now i dont have any way to change my client, this week i am upgrading to premium mc and then switch over to Lunar, I never wanted to use Salwyrr from the first moment I thought it was shady. The only reason I am defending this is because it does give fps boost to some users and a lot of the mods you get are needed by me. At the end of this week I am switching over to Lunar and going to delete Salwyrr forever. And as you say it an I quote "Low quality cringe client" I have no other options because I dont own premium and as you lightly may have suggested, I dont even have the brains and patience needed to figure out an alernative.
Edit: If I am offending anyone with defending Salwyrr Client I am sorry that is certainly not my intent.Also I am not forcing you to use it man, you think its trash and dont wanna use it.. its completely fine
what your saying is right. But if you really need fps then you must use lunar. not that im like supporting lunar but its true. it made my fps from unplayable(15-20) to playable (40-60)! so if fps really matters use lunar.
Salwyrr isn't a hacked client. I agree, but It was a hacked client. The developers didnt knew shit when making this client. See famous youtuber Tenebrous's video talking about unknown clients. He states that Salwyrr has no-slowdown when block hitting, but the devs claim it to be a bug. But if you ever used Salwyrr before their 3rd update, you can block your sword in 1.9+ versions too, gaining a pvp advantage over other 1.9+ players.

Secondly, Toggle Sneak. This client has toggle sneak, toggle walk, toggle sprint etc. But their toggle sneak, and toggle sprint was bugged before their 3rd update. What I meant is, in vanilla Minecraft, we cannot open Chests, Barrels, interact with anvil, crafting table etc., while sneaking, but allows to place blocks on their faces. But this client had a bug which made them interact with these things even when they had ''toggle sneak and toggle sprint on''. They also stated that, the developer of Salwyrr asked the developers of Lunar to make Salwyrr right, so that the client does not violate their rules. (Got these info from both Lunarnetwork/Hypixel forums). This also states that the developers aren't skilled enough to make it a good client.

A problem which I experienced myself : We cannot break blocks in Lunar, Badlion, Laby(I took these clients as an example cz they are one of the most trusted clients out there)while blocking the sword. But in Salwyrr, we could easily break a block while the sword is being blocked. Hold LMB and RMB on a block in 1.8.9 and it may not show animation of breaking it/the animation restarts at 99% on Laby, Lunar etc.

Before these 3 bugs were cleaned, Hypixel blacklisted Salwyrr only for these 3 bugs, which is basically a disallowed
modification there. (Hypixel currectly allows Salwyrr, still worries about the mistakes in the client tho)

!!!! Now, who would play in a client that has tons of bugs. These type of clients must be blacklisted on every servers, even on
cracked. Who knows, if these bugs still exists. !!!!
what you said was true too. The block breaking while blocking sword is a hack. In 1.7 animations you can just hit the block like how it should be. if you can break blocks while blocking sword then it it definitely a hack. And labymod 1.16.5 can do the 1.8.9 animations and everything. So i dont think its bannable. i would rate salwyrr 3/10.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abbasthegreat

abbasthegreat

Suspended
what your saying is right. But if you really need fps then you must use lunar. not that im like supporting lunar but its true. it made my fps from unplayable(15-20) to playable (40-60)! so if fps really matters use lunar.

what you said was true too. The block breaking while blocking sword is a hack. In 1.7 animations you can just hit the block like how it should be. if you can break blocks while blocking sword then it it definitely a hack. And labymod 1.16.5 can do the 1.8.9 animations and everything. So i dont think its bannable. i would rate salwyrr 3/10.
They fixed the issue as fast as possible

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This thread has got a bit off topic, the question was not what client is the best to use it was is salwyrr allowed.

The answer is, yes.

Solution

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#8845).

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.