I personally think that getting 40 bronze boss dust to finish level 7 I'm sure that many people would agree. I'm sure that many people will appreciate the change
I personally think that getting 40 bronze boss dust to finish level 7 I'm sure that many people would agree. I'm sure that many people will appreciate the change
I don’t get what you’re trying to say but I assume that it’s “hard”. It’s really not that hard considering money is extremely easy to get and the bosses aren’t that hard to kill, you could easily just buy bronze boss dust for a reasonable price or grind a bit.
I personally think that getting 40 bronze boss dust to finish level 7 I'm sure that many people would agree. I'm sure that many people will appreciate the change
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.