Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bronze boss dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medokin07

I personally think that getting 40 bronze boss dust to finish level 7 I'm sure that many people would agree. I'm sure that many people will appreciate the change

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
I personally think that getting 40 bronze boss dust to finish level 7 I'm sure that many people would agree. I'm sure that many people will appreciate the change
I don’t get what you’re trying to say but I assume that it’s “hard”. It’s really not that hard considering money is extremely easy to get and the bosses aren’t that hard to kill, you could easily just buy bronze boss dust for a reasonable price or grind a bit.

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
Omg 40 bronze dust is tooo much can u pls reduce it I rlly insist many people are just stuck on lvl 7

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
The boss drop rates are so low ooof that’s why I stoped playing sad cuz it’s too hard now tooo hard

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
Its kinda usefull as either they should reduce the req or increase the drop chance.
Tip: You can create a suggestion in suggestion sub-forum.

vvclin17

If you mean that it's difficult, I would definitely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.