Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how do i give bronze dust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeetusdeIetus

so i got to level 5 and i want to know how do i give boss dust. also how do i remove enchantments like sharpness out of a tool because i cant find a grindstone

Solution
so i got to level 5 and i want to know how do i give boss dust. also how do i remove enchantments like sharpness out of a tool because i cant find a grindstone
You have a chance on receiving bronze dust everytime you participate in killing a boss. When you need to give 15x bronze boss dust to level up, all you need to do is collect the 15x bronze boss dust, have it in your inventory, type /level and click on the level to level up. You can remove enchants on a tool by clicking on the item with a black scroll.

If you have other questions, dm me on discord: babyplatypus#9999

~ Thread locked ~

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
You have a chance on receiving bronze dust everytime you participate in killing a boss. When you need to give 15x bronze boss dust to level up, all you need to do is collect the 15x bronze boss dust, have it in your inventory, type /level and click on the level to level up. You can remove enchants on a tool by clicking on the item with a black scroll.

If you have other questions, dm me on discord: babyplatypus#9999

~ Thread locked ~

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.