Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Blacklist these 2 clients.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Hxrxic

What is the suggestion about?
Blacklist these 2 clients (edit: 3 clients)

Description:
Blacklist CM-Pack and Blazing Pack (both are 1.8.8 pvp clients) which has a hit-delay fix mod, which remove the 10tick delay between hits on v1.8.9. So it is considered as an unfair advantage. This gives smooth hit reg, but at the same time, that's not how vanilla 1.8.9/1.7 works. Only the specific mod can also be blacklisted instead of the whole client as stated below by stupxd (Hit-Delay fix)

Look at the client's names, they are the same for me but one uses English and other uses Polish language. Both are foreign clients who had autoblock mod for earlier versions. Blazing removed autoblock mod for some reason, but still has the hit-delay fix.
Edit: I just found out another famous client with this settings, it's called Ares client, and it's same as cm-pack but more mods like damage indicators, better aim etc.
Ares:
1634280848648.png
CM-pack and BlazingPack.
MbKfBr4.png

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less cheaters.

Extra Information:
Don't forget to upvote/downvote.

Last edited:

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Me who's been using cm for a while now 💀. Either way, I'd still win all fights 😎

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Edit: Did not read correctly.

Neutral.

After googling these clients, they do not seem to give any advantages other than damage indicator and the hit delay fix (and possibly more). Both of which are blocked, but most games feature a heart display. As for hit delay fix, I can't see an actual solution to this.
I agree with you TheTrueNova TheTrueNova . I think these clients will have a tiny advantage no to big though

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
+1.

This should 100% be accepted, these clients are practically considered hacked clients. I see people mentioning that it doesn't make a difference but I beg to differ, using one of these clients could sway a fight easily. People would be able to get hits faster than the other, meaning its easier to combo which means its easier to win.

TotallyFair_

Donator
Donator
I agree
I used these clients once
and stopped using it
I'll give a 1+.

that sussy clients

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
welp idk bout the other 2 but ares was supposed to b a low-end pc friendly client didn't knew bout the tick details much +1 since am on lunar and salwyrr now :D

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
+1.

This should 100% be accepted, these clients are practically considered hacked clients. I see people mentioning that it doesn't make a difference but I beg to differ, using one of these clients could sway a fight easily. People would be able to get hits faster than the other, meaning its easier to combo which means its easier to win.
tho its a pretty old suggestion ares updated to its new version and ig same goes for cm pack

u can check them out and see if its removed or not

TotallyFair_

Donator
Donator
tho its a pretty old suggestion ares updated to its new version and ig same goes for cm pack

u can check them out and see if its removed or not
don't forget about pixel client
I used pixel client mutiple times