Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Blacklist these 2 clients.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Hxrxic

What is the suggestion about?
Blacklist these 2 clients (edit: 3 clients)

Description:
Blacklist CM-Pack and Blazing Pack (both are 1.8.8 pvp clients) which has a hit-delay fix mod, which remove the 10tick delay between hits on v1.8.9. So it is considered as an unfair advantage. This gives smooth hit reg, but at the same time, that's not how vanilla 1.8.9/1.7 works. Only the specific mod can also be blacklisted instead of the whole client as stated below by stupxd (Hit-Delay fix)

Look at the client's names, they are the same for me but one uses English and other uses Polish language. Both are foreign clients who had autoblock mod for earlier versions. Blazing removed autoblock mod for some reason, but still has the hit-delay fix.
Edit: I just found out another famous client with this settings, it's called Ares client, and it's same as cm-pack but more mods like damage indicators, better aim etc.
Ares:
1634280848648.png
CM-pack and BlazingPack.
MbKfBr4.png

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less cheaters.

Extra Information:
Don't forget to upvote/downvote.

Last edited:

Lightener

-1 To get over the mistakes first, Vanilla 1.7.10 and versions prior to it primarily have this feature already "integrated" into the core game. The mentioned mod is known for years and it is already a part of the vast majority of today's clients. It was created to fix the 1.8 click delay. The "Less mouse delay" button that you have marked in the screenshot will just reduce the IPS rate which will just fix the Minecraft mouse aim delay which is caused by Java, there are other non-Minecraft methods that do not require Minecraft client customizations, but it should not be considered as an unfair advantage at all. To clarify the hit delay modification, it is basically a hotfix for 1.8+ versions, which will reduce the hit delay that has appeared in the 1.8 update. There is completely 0 advantage given to users that use the specified hit delay mod/client option because this is something obtainable by everyone. I am clearly not saying that everything that is in any way obtainable by people should be allowed, but hotfixes that will fix issues like this should not be considered as illegal modifications simply because they are meant to fully transfer your physical clicks to Minecraft without the delay that Java causes. Windows/Any OS registers these clicks much faster than Java does (noticeably more in 1.8+) which is natural, in other words, Minecraft has caused the lag in the transfer of those clicks.

Edit: Forgot to mention but the thread creator stated: "This gives smooth hit reg, but at the same time, that's not how vanilla 1.8.9/1.7 works." Clicks per second (CPS) input has nothing to do with hit registration. Less click delay will not improve your hit registration at all - these clients/mods just fix the "Hardware to Minecraft" click delay caused by Java, clicks will be 10ms more reactive, meaning that Minecraft will register your click 10 ms sooner. Having less click delay does not mean that hit registration will get any better because hit registration can not be modified/exploited in any way, you may have seen those connection/hitreg ads like Ghast; it's all a placebo.

Last edited:

dato303

Not a big fan of both clients in a first place. Let's get them banned :)

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
I like how jartex doesnt give a fuck lol . been 5 months since this was suggested

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
Minecraft Username:
Hxrxic

What is the suggestion about?
Blacklist these 2 clients (edit: 3 clients)

Description:
Blacklist CM-Pack and Blazing Pack (both are 1.8.8 pvp clients) which has a hit-delay fix mod, which remove the 10tick delay between hits on v1.8.9. So it is considered as an unfair advantage. This gives smooth hit reg, but at the same time, that's not how vanilla 1.8.9/1.7 works. Only the specific mod can also be blacklisted instead of the whole client as stated below by stupxd (Hit-Delay fix)

Look at the client's names, they are the same for me but one uses English and other uses Polish language. Both are foreign clients who had autoblock mod for earlier versions. Blazing removed autoblock mod for some reason, but still has the hit-delay fix.
Edit: I just found out another famous client with this settings, it's called Ares client, and it's same as cm-pack but more mods like damage indicators, better aim etc.
Ares:
CM-pack and BlazingPack.
MbKfBr4.png

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less cheaters.

Extra Information:
Don't forget to upvote/downvote.
Laby mod too it's iconic there's so many mods that blacklisted

• Confused
Reactions: Yuu

Gabriel44

IGN
NotGabrielTMG10
+1
I agree on this plus salwyr should be also blacklisted because I heard it has high reach
I use salwyrr, it doesnt have any mod along the names of high reach or anything else and as a matter of fact ive tested this multiple times. Just out of curiosity before reading this. It doesnt have reach as 3 blocks is the max u can hit in vanilla survival.