Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Blacklist these 2 clients.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Hxrxic

What is the suggestion about?
Blacklist these 2 clients (edit: 3 clients)

Description:
Blacklist CM-Pack and Blazing Pack (both are 1.8.8 pvp clients) which has a hit-delay fix mod, which remove the 10tick delay between hits on v1.8.9. So it is considered as an unfair advantage. This gives smooth hit reg, but at the same time, that's not how vanilla 1.8.9/1.7 works. Only the specific mod can also be blacklisted instead of the whole client as stated below by stupxd (Hit-Delay fix)

Look at the client's names, they are the same for me but one uses English and other uses Polish language. Both are foreign clients who had autoblock mod for earlier versions. Blazing removed autoblock mod for some reason, but still has the hit-delay fix.
Edit: I just found out another famous client with this settings, it's called Ares client, and it's same as cm-pack but more mods like damage indicators, better aim etc.
Ares:
1634280848648.png
CM-pack and BlazingPack.
MbKfBr4.png

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less cheaters.

Extra Information:
Don't forget to upvote/downvote.

Last edited:

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
So that's why some servers kick for using those clients lol.
Upvote

Anash08

IGN
Anash08
you do know that people could just add a mod to the default client to fix this issue???

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Hxrxic

What is the suggestion about?
Blacklist these 2 clients (edit: 3 clients)

Description:
Blacklist CM-Pack and Blazing Pack (both are 1.8.8 pvp clients) which has a hit-delay fix mod, which remove the 10tick delay between hits on v1.8.9. So it is considered as an unfair advantage. This gives smooth hit reg, but at the same time, that's not how vanilla 1.8.9/1.7 works. Only the specific mod can also be blacklisted instead of the whole client as stated below by stupxd (Hit-Delay fix)

Look at the client's names, they are the same for me but one uses English and other uses Polish language. Both are foreign clients who had autoblock mod for earlier versions. Blazing removed autoblock mod for some reason, but still has the hit-delay fix.
Edit: I just found out another famous client with this settings, it's called Ares client, and it's same as cm-pack but more mods like damage indicators, better aim etc.
Ares:
CM-pack and BlazingPack.
MbKfBr4.png

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less cheaters.

Extra Information:
Don't forget to upvote/downvote.
Hey Hxrxic
I Will to give u upvote (+1)

Have fun at JartexNetwork
Diamond Litexs
By Kind Litexs

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Heroic,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Blacklist these 2 clients.” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

fusion1818

Donator
Donator
IGN
fusion1818
HitDelayFix doesnt give an enormous advantage,first of all amybe u dont understand it if u miss all ur hits then there is gonna be a 10 tick delaybut if u consistently combo without bad aim there is not gonna be a 10 tick delay also this was added in 1.8,there was no such thing as hit delay in 1.7 so -1

fusion1818

Donator
Donator
IGN
fusion1818
LabyMod hasn't got a mod that makes a player better than another one. -1
There is one mod that laby mod has that is banned on hypixel also on jartex its the damage indicator it gives a huge advantage in practice