Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Blacklist these 2 clients.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Hxrxic

What is the suggestion about?
Blacklist these 2 clients (edit: 3 clients)

Description:
Blacklist CM-Pack and Blazing Pack (both are 1.8.8 pvp clients) which has a hit-delay fix mod, which remove the 10tick delay between hits on v1.8.9. So it is considered as an unfair advantage. This gives smooth hit reg, but at the same time, that's not how vanilla 1.8.9/1.7 works. Only the specific mod can also be blacklisted instead of the whole client as stated below by stupxd (Hit-Delay fix)

Look at the client's names, they are the same for me but one uses English and other uses Polish language. Both are foreign clients who had autoblock mod for earlier versions. Blazing removed autoblock mod for some reason, but still has the hit-delay fix.
Edit: I just found out another famous client with this settings, it's called Ares client, and it's same as cm-pack but more mods like damage indicators, better aim etc.
Ares:
1634280848648.png
CM-pack and BlazingPack.
MbKfBr4.png

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less cheaters.

Extra Information:
Don't forget to upvote/downvote.

Last edited:

RMGAMING

Addicted Member
IGN
RayanMaster2
+1
I agree on this plus salwyr should be also blacklisted because I heard it has high reach

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
its gonna be hard to tell everyone that these clients r now blacklisted cuz rn alot of the community uses cm pack for capes and blazing pack for pvp as they r good lot of youtubers also promoted them xD. kitpvp community also uses blazing pack tho my vote is still +1