Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

bedwars stratgey in a 1v4 or 1v3

XSaMonsterX

IGN
XSaMonsterX
im posting this thread to talk about a strategy than can get u to win in a 1v3 or a 1v4. normal people will just camp base or camp in a place but to get a win u should get stacked pretty fast at base then get emr and dia for potions,prot and sharp.being able to use potions in the right way and have pic and tnt will get u a win.and i've been using this stretegy for a long time and worked most of times

_Vex__

IGN
_Vex__
Ye,i do this all the time,just go to mid when the other team is not there,be cautious,and if you're good at pvp then try and not let them take any emeralds

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Or u can just get stacked before bed gets broken, then hide behind your base entire game, when all bed are destroyed, slay them one by one. Works for me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XSaMonsterX

XSaMonsterX

IGN
XSaMonsterX
Or u can just get stacked before bed gets broken, then hide behind your base entire game, when all bed are destroyed, slay them one by one. Works for me
nope they can get campass and beat u before game end and they will find u before bed destroyed and getting stacked at mid game might be good but bad if ur playing against pro ppl

htsdfisy

Donator
Donator
IGN
htsdfisy
to win a 1v4 you will need potions and good armor and sword and the people you are fighting should be standing on an edge lol

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Thats what pro players would do get stacked af

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
Strats between 3ples and 4bles are not same at all. If you play on 3ples you will be lucky if its only you left and 1 team because most of the times at 3ples there are 2 teams left so the strat here is to look who is playing more agresive so you know who is better. Meanwhile at 4bles things are kinda easier for me at least. 2 pearls, pots, prot and you already won

_Vex__

IGN
_Vex__
wait till you find out about player tracker