Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What do u do when u r in a game with a hackers?

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Well the first thing is that if u know tht the person is a hacker then just leave the game
or if u wanna do smth abt the hacker then try using /staff (it wills how u the staffs online) inv the staffs online to ur party and ask for help
if ur trying to win the game then get stacked *fast* and if u see tht the hacker is in a fight then go in has a 3rd party (i dont recommend this but if its a real hacked then u gotta do wat u gotta do) if ur lucky u could probably kill the hacker but i would probably recommend call for staffs with /staff

alr This is it for me see u soon

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
are you sure we don't respond just call me and i save your 1 ws 😎 WildAbbee WildAbbee can vouch
you should have banned him before i queued him

anyway just get good if you queue a hacker guys

nicePHEONIX

Donator
Donator
IGN
nicePHEONIX
Well the first thing is that if u know tht the person is a hacker then just leave the game
or if u wanna do smth abt the hacker then try using /staff (it wills how u the staffs online) inv the staffs online to ur party and ask for help
if ur trying to win the game then get stacked *fast* and if u see tht the hacker is in a fight then go in has a 3rd party (i dont recommend this but if its a real hacked then u gotta do wat u gotta do) if ur lucky u could probably kill the hacker but i would probably recommend call for staffs with /staff

alr This is it for me see u soon
Well it depends on the game mode
For instance in skywars you will not have time calling for staffs
So you will probably need to stall or wait for jartex anti cheat to ban him
You will most probably meet players with Fdp and some spammed character as their ign then just leave game