Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What do u do when u r in a game with a hackers?

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Well the first thing is that if u know tht the person is a hacker then just leave the game
or if u wanna do smth abt the hacker then try using /staff (it wills how u the staffs online) inv the staffs online to ur party and ask for help
if ur trying to win the game then get stacked *fast* and if u see tht the hacker is in a fight then go in has a 3rd party (i dont recommend this but if its a real hacked then u gotta do wat u gotta do) if ur lucky u could probably kill the hacker but i would probably recommend call for staffs with /staff

alr This is it for me see u soon

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
I immediately jump into the void, record them, then report them! Hopefully soon I will be able to ban them on the spot 🔨

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Well the first thing is that if u know tht the person is a hacker then just leave the game
or if u wanna do smth abt the hacker then try using /staff (it wills how u the staffs online) inv the staffs online to ur party and ask for help
if ur trying to win the game then get stacked *fast* and if u see tht the hacker is in a fight then go in has a 3rd party (i dont recommend this but if its a real hacked then u gotta do wat u gotta do) if ur lucky u could probably kill the hacker but i would probably recommend call for staffs with /staff

alr This is it for me see u soon
When its a Fdp player, I just make a screenshot from the tab for his name then I report him as - Innapropriate Name - With a Screenshot - and then I choose normal and then I get my Dia Kit and defeat him.. Ez

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XSoulDragonX

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
When its a Fdp player, I just make a screenshot from the tab for his name then I report him as - Innapropriate Name - With a Screenshot - and then I choose normal and then I get my Dia Kit and defeat him.. Ez
but tht only works for peeps with diamond rank right?

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
but tht only works for peeps with diamond rank right?
Well I do have dia kit and rank but I do /spectate Fdp and then i press tab and i search and spectate those hackers.. Bumm another Report.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XSoulDragonX

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
no i meant like to get the diamond kit u need the diamond rank