Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars strategies and tips

ace7

Banned
Hello so as some of you might noticed i own the 10 place of bedwars leaderboard, and i would like to give you guys some tips so you can improve and get better on bedwars.
Most of the time i see players deffending wich is not an effective way to win and get better stats. Bassicaly what you should do is rush. Rushing will increase your stats and if you are a good PvPer it will give you wins as well.
How to rush: Take only the ammount of iron you need and put your gold in your enderchest. Then rush to the next island. Once you reach your oppoments island try to break his bed do NOT try killing him without breaking his bed. Breaking enemies beds will remove their ability to respawn. So it is the most important thing.
What to do if you find hackers:
If you find a hacker in your bedwars game and you are playing doubles or triples open you recording system and 2/3v1 him his head will spin really quick and he will get banned by console then report him on the forums so he will not be able to join the server and annoy more players again. If you are playing solo try to hit him in the void (If he doesnt have anti knockback) if he has anti knockback try running away and go camp. Camping is allowed on bedwars gamemode. Anyways try camping till game end when you will either win or lose. Another thing you can do is buying fireballs and throwing them to him while he is on a bridge. I wish you actually found this thread helpful.
~Ace