Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Banned From console, but plays on PC

Thaw18

I have been kicked from the server from console, but I play on PC. Can someone please unban me.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
I have been kicked from the server from console, but I play on PC. Can someone please unban me.
If you on discord send a SS on the assistant chat. Or send a SS here but if is a temp ban for 1day, then just wait till the ban expire.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld

starfar521

Nice joke bud. On the off chance that you aren’t in fact joking, you may want to look up the word console in the context of Minecraft servers. Hope you figure it out ;)

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Nice joke bud. On the off chance that you aren’t in fact joking, you may want to look up the word console in the context of Minecraft servers. Hope you figure it out ;)
He may got ban by by JartexNetwork console and requesting to be unban.

starfar521

He may got ban by by JartexNetwork console and requesting to be unban.
This post legitimately looks like a troll post. Either that or he actually thinks that the server banned him on console(i.e.Xbox,PlayStation) which is stupid considering Jartex doesn't have console servers. It sounds like he doesn't understand that the "console" is the terminal through which the server is controlled, and a console ban/kick is an automated response on PC. And if he's requesting an unban he should be filling out an appeal form, or requesting assistance in the discord, not asking on the forums.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
This post legitimately looks like a troll post. Either that or he actually thinks that the server banned him on console(i.e.Xbox,PlayStation) which is stupid considering Jartex doesn't have console servers. It sounds like he doesn't understand that the "console" is the terminal through which the server is controlled, and a console ban/kick is an automated response on PC. And if he's requesting an unban he should be filling out an appeal form, or requesting assistance in the discord, not asking on the forums.
If is a console ban, he/she doesn't need to appeal. He can juet go to discord and ask for unban as the console can false ban player. But only mob aura is accurate.