Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Help me False ban from console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombabomba

I'm a prison player but today I decided to kitpvp again but the last time I was bugged in a leaf and console kicked me bc of fly but I just stuck in a leaf so When I tried to join kitpvp it kicked me then I tried again but it banned me because of flying I can't do anything I got banned 1 hours from false ban. What happens If I want to play kitpvp when my false ban expires? it'll keep on continue :/

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Either wait it out, or ask in assistance chat a staff with team screenshare role to screenshare you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

Bombabomba

Either wait it out, or ask in assistance chat a staff with team screenshare role to screenshare you
I can't cuz my pc is trash when I try to use browser and game or disc at the same time it crashes

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
The only way you can get unbanned is by going to the #assistance-chat on the JartexNetwork Discord and then sharing a screenshot of your ban (including your taskbar) to a JrMod+ with a TeamScreenshare role, you can get Discord on your web browser if you're having low-performance issues, this is the only way unless you want to wait it out.

Solved,
~ Request lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.