Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What can I do about false bans from Console?

MasonWyberg

Yesterday, I was kicked then 12hr-banned from here, because of suspected client modification. I found from another user that there might be the possibility this is caused by my high ping. OptiFine, a mod I am REQUIRED to use when playing, to prevent crashes on my very low-spec PC, occasionally creates lag spikes. I'm really scared of these just happening. What could be done if I were to get falsebanned AGAIN? Keep in mind the kick and 12hr ban happened within about an hour of each other. I don't want to contact a mod every 2 hours to unban me. Nobody has time for that. I think the console might be bugged. If it just detects high ping as "client modification" then I REALLY think something is wrong with this. There are a lot of people who play here from overseas, who are likely also kicked often for the same reason. The server is often extremely far away, leading to very high ping. Can we get something done about this?

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Hello M MasonWyberg ,

In a situation of a console ban and you think it's false, message a staff member with "Team Screenshare" role and send them a picture of your ban page and why you think you should be unbanned.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Yesterday, I was kicked then 12hr-banned from here, because of suspected client modification. I found from another user that there might be the possibility this is caused by my high ping. OptiFine, a mod I am REQUIRED to use when playing, to prevent crashes on my very low-spec PC, occasionally creates lag spikes. I'm really scared of these just happening. What could be done if I were to get falsebanned AGAIN? Keep in mind the kick and 12hr ban happened within about an hour of each other. I don't want to contact a mod every 2 hours to unban me. Nobody has time for that. I think the console might be bugged. If it just detects high ping as "client modification" then I REALLY think something is wrong with this. There are a lot of people who play here from overseas, who are likely also kicked often for the same reason. The server is often extremely far away, leading to very high ping. Can we get something done about this?
stop cheating u little shit i dislike u extremely

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Thank you, Captain Obvious.
Why do you think I am cheating? I am not that type of person.
No problem! I am happy to help out a fellow Jartex player. Unfortunately it seems you've looked at the wrong post, my name isn't 'Captain Obvious'. I'm WildAbbee. :)

Jartex has never false banned a player before. You were banned and therefore you are cheating. You should reflect on your actions rather than lying about it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MasonWyberg

No problem! I am happy to help out a fellow Jartex player. Unfortunately it seems you've looked at the wrong post, my name isn't 'Captain Obvious'. I'm WildAbbee. :)

Jartex has never false banned a player before. You were banned and therefore you are cheating. You should reflect on your actions rather than lying about it.
What do you mean "never false banned a player"? No computer can be coded to perfection. I don't cheat. That's a fact. The only thing I believe that could have caused it is a high ping triggering an anti-pingspoof because it might have a hardcoded limit on player ping. When I use OptiFine to join somewhere, I immediately spike, up to 3k in places. I do believe this was just a bug as it has not happened since.

p2winner

I has the same problem as you had, I had been kicked by the console multiple times as well, and I am not using any types of cheats

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
ppl get basically false ban cus of high ping and high cps i would suggest lower em both if u can since its in survival for u must be dealing with ping so yea u hv to tc of that secondly if u wanna lift of ur false ban then cm in the forums and appeal for it or talk to sm helper or staff in discord server they will help u with it further