The Bridge : I expected it to be hypixel bridge and it ended up being a disappointing megawalls type of game
UHC : has a lot of bugs hard to play
Skywars : is good but p2w
Prisons- I liked it first when I joined but its way too hard to earn money when you just started and have to get to mine z. So I mined and mined for a week, and then I got bored and quit.
Prisons- I liked it first when I joined but its way too hard to earn money when you just started and have to get to mine z. So I mined and mined for a week, and then I got bored and quit.
PracticePvP - Yesterday I matched with 2 bunnyhoppers, 2 reach in ranked, 3 velocity in unranked. Yeah PPvP very fun. I hate losing kdr and elo to cheaters. Mods are not online all the time of course, and the anticheat sucks.
PracticePvP - Yesterday I matched with 2 bunnyhoppers, 2 reach in ranked, 3 velocity in unranked. Yeah PPvP very fun. I hate losing kdr and elo to cheaters. Mods are not online all the time of course, and the anticheat sucks.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.