Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex' status in my view

TnTGamerz2000

Addicted Member
My personal view...

It's sad to see that this network doesn't necessarily care about the potential growth it could have. (because it really does as a cracked server), but only the potential income. This is the reason alot of small - mid tier networks die out. I don't think they realise that more potential growth -> more (paying) players -> more income.
Rather than focusing on upping the the prices on every new gamemode.
And honestly, with a loving and fairly well paying community that this network has they should expect even more from it.

How do you think hypixel has become so big? It's not because they made a €400 rank. In fact, hypixel has one of the least amounts of P2W available right now. And look at their income.

Listening to the community is such an important feature in a network like this and i can tell that's really lacking in this server. It is all about money, money and more money. With ranks that differentiate from €200 up to €400. I mean seriously, can't we all agree that these are severely overpriced for a server where you don't even need to have purchased the game. And then I haven't even started about the gkits. It almost feels like they are TRYING to rip off their community.

With that I honestly think they really upped themselves with the new survival. Survival has been a wanted thing for SO long in the community and it definetly underwent a riduculous amount of people's expectations. They had such a great opportunity to make the community happy AND their wallets. I'm not talking about €200 ranks, and gkits where you get the best stuff in the game in the minute you spawn (Like seriously, i'm looking at you higher staffteam, can't we all agree that this is simply ridiculous even for you?). I'm talking about the way this gamemode should've been made, completely free to play. A way to escape the chaos in the competitive gamemodes where P2W is still a thing. A way to just relax and play minecraft along with the community. My suggestion for their income in this particular gamemode? Cosmetics. Ranks, but not ranks where you get /god and /fly in survival. Ranks so you can still feel "powerful" having all sorts of fun cosmetics, chatcolors, nicknames so on so forth. You could still feel like the "king" (no pun intended) of the server without being genuinely overpowered.

Survival is such a popular gamemode across this game, in any server.

While we are talking about the new gamemode, I do wanna say that the higher staff team, or anyone included that helped making this gamemode, have done a good job plugin wise. The amount of good features the gamemode has to offer has so much potential for this server to grow exponentially. But this just gets overshadowed completely by the fact that the owners got carried away again by focusing on the p2w factor. Sure, there's still a solid amount of people that actually get ranks, but this is not solely based on the fact they like playing on this particular gamemode, but because they want to have a (top) rank on every gamemode. And I feel like the owners kind of abuse that. Survival could have given this server such a boost compared to any other gamemode. The gamemode where people can come together and backseat game.

Income

As stated before, if they would've kept this gamemode free to play, with cosmetics. I genuinely think they would've had more support and more paying players than they have right now. And it's just a shame to see such a big part of the being disappointed in how it turned out, including me. Looking at the fact that survival has 200 playing people right now, almost being beaten by a gamemode that has been out for a solid 2 months now (SBD), it should show you guys that something did go wrong in the making of this highly anticipated gamemode. And I really hope you guys (referring to the makers of this gamemode) start seeing that.

Speaking of SBD, I hope that you will actually do something with the amazing suggestions you guys have gotten in this particular post: https://jartexnetwork.com/sbd-suggest/. The great amount of creativity that flows through our community surprised me. I have seen some amazing suggestions and I really hope you will focus solely on player suggestions for next season. I hope it won't disappoint as much as survival did, because Skyblock is also one of your bigger played gamemodes (not looking at minigames).

This wasn't me ranting about how bad the gamemode is, nor the current state of the server, because there is alot of good sides to it too. The moral of the story is; I just really, really hope (along with alot of other people too) that you guys, drop the money, money, MONEY mindset, and actually start listening to the loving and creative community you guys have. I think that would really fit this network.

As mentioned before, this post isn't for the fact I/we want the gamemode to change pronto, because we all know it won't. I just honestly really hope this comes through to you and you start realising this IS actually what is best for the server. And this will boost the server up to the 5k, maybe even higher player count.

Thank you for reading this, if you do end up reading this, please don't hesitate to drop down your feedback/suggestions/opinions/critisicm, because I would like even more insight on the community's opinion.

- TnTGamerz2000

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Well I took the time and read the whole thing. Gotta say you have a decent bit of points. But some things well are not quite true/valid. Forums is painful, if you want to know more on what I mean dm me on discord.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Yes.!!!!! Good points(not all) !!!!!! I didnt read the whole thing tho, I understood what you mean when I read 1,2,3rd paragraphs.