Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How would you feel if Jartex added "The Bridge" as a gamemode?

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Hello~!

So, I have been thinking about this for a good amount of time. I always see servers have "The Bridge" as a gamemode and I see a lot of players on it. For example, another cracked server has this gamemode it if you would go into a game of The Bridge you'd find another player joining you in under 5 seconds...? Like it's quite unreal how popular this specific gamemode is. And if Jartex did have The Bridge as a minigame people could play, I personally know a lot of people who would come running over to the server to play it! It's quite a beloved gamemode which means a lot of new players coming to play on the server.

What is The Bridge?

From my understanding, The Bridge is a game where there are 2 sides each consisting of 1 player. They're Red side and the Blue side. In between of each side, there is a narrow bridge that is one block wide. Each team would get a sword, a bow, 2 stacks of blocks, and 8 Golden Apples. To win a game of The Bridge, you'd need to score 5 times in the other side's End Portal.

So basically it's a little duel type game where you need to be the first to score 5 times in order to win.

Are there special mechanics in the gamemode?

Yep! Not a lot though.. just a few!

1 - The bow has a cooldown of 3 seconds.

2 - The Golden Apples would heal the player to full health.

3 - Each player would spawn in with the items mentioned above and a Leather Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots.

Yeah, not a lot as I said. It's really simple!

Where would The Bridge be added?

Well, I honestly think that it shouldn't be a gamemode on it's own since it's... well, a duel basically. So I personally think it should be put into PracticePVP. But oh well, if the staff feel like making it an entire gamemode with a lobby and everything, that's their decision really.

Thoughts?

What do you think of this? How would you feel if this gamemode would be a thing? Do you like The Bridge? Do you think Jartex should add it? Let me know! I'd love to hear your thoughts about this post!

Also, if this does get good reactions from the community, I will end up suggesting it.

Thanks for reading~!

<3

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
+1 but staff wont care probably and when i say same suggestion i get bullied