skyarmyfan11 Active Member Starter Joined March 9, 2018 Messages 128 Points 42 Age 24 April 25, 2018 #1 I hope you all like these! I would love any feedback you can give, positive and negative. https://imgur.com/a/Z4kSztJ
I hope you all like these! I would love any feedback you can give, positive and negative. https://imgur.com/a/Z4kSztJ
SenpaiRie Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Starter Approved Active Reporter Joined November 29, 2017 Messages 132 Points 51 April 28, 2018 #2 they look nice!
ChocoCharlotte Member Approved Joined February 6, 2018 Messages 87 Points 21 April 29, 2018 #3 2 words: Absolute Trash Open... So Cool!
seasonsafterfall Donator Donator Starter Approved Joined March 3, 2018 Messages 122 Points 66 April 29, 2018 #4 Can you upload it to lightshot? imgur is banned on my country
JohnMak Donator Donator Starter Beginner Reporter Approved Bug Finder I Joined November 15, 2016 Messages 2,099 Points 125 Age 23 IGN JohnMak April 30, 2018 #5 Good job !
Flexier Donator Donator The sky's the limit Bug Finder III Famous Joined September 21, 2017 Messages 10,380 Points 253 May 3, 2018 #6 Dope!